Originally Posted by superevilllama
Look at post # 2 bro..
Post 2 also has links to all files needed besides the rom. READ guys READ
Originally Posted by electronicrice
1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005 (rename to ph85img.zip and boot to bootloader)
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot into bootloader and apply the update
5) Once updated, reflash the ENG Hboot again
6) Flash the CWM 220.127.116.11 recovery in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery *****.img)
7) Flash the Superuser package in recovery to gain root
i did this all and all went good in bootloader and when i let the phone boot im still on android 2.3.4!!!!
edit.. guys why its not updating to ics and like i flash the ENG Hboot
my hboot says 1.90.2005 (PH8511000) but the ruu go right still on 2.3.4
with locked bootloader and s-off
please help me put is it the ruu i have corrupted?