[Humor] Lament For MightyMarkus12 R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chrisjz

Aug 24, 2010
Japan
i know i'm going to get railed for this but i personally think that all the markus hate and jabbing is a little mean ... i know the guy has been whining a lot but their is so much hate in this forum over one guy. How would you feel if you were getting well threads like this one against you?

Just leave the ****er alone

Calm down and post phone stuff in the phone forum, keep the drama out ... please.
Probably to much to ask of this community, there are a lot of nice and helpful people and some whiners, and their are people who get kicks out of making fun of the whiners. Just stfu

Just lets focus on making this phone better not dedicating threads to hate and useless garbage.

/rant

Lol, I can already see it on the news. HTC Rezound forum causes suicide.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

blestsol

Jul 24, 2010
Baltimore
i know i'm going to get railed for this but i personally think that all the markus hate and jabbing is a little mean ... i know the guy has been whining a lot but their is so much hate in this forum over one guy. How would you feel if you were getting well threads like this one against you?

Just leave the ****er alone

Calm down and post phone stuff in the phone forum, keep the drama out ... please.
Probably to much to ask of this community, there are a lot of nice and helpful people and some whiners, and their are people who get kicks out of making fun of the whiners. Just stfu

Just lets focus on making this phone better not dedicating threads to hate and useless garbage.

/rant

Out out out!
Says humor in the tags and you come in here Dr killjoying. Shooting up the party lol.

You reminding me of that dude saying leave brittany alone.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Out out out!
Says humor in the tags and you come in here Dr killjoying. Shooting up the party lol.

You reminding me of that dude saying leave brittany alone.

91919094.gif

HAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts