FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SHW-m110s] Korean Anycall Galaxy S, Thread/FAQ/ReadMe/Discussion/Questions

730 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
By alovell83, Senior Member on 2nd September 2010, 07:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th April 2012, 06:26 PM |#4151  
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangsnntk

Install Android SDK and Java before do that

Thanks. I will try tommorow.

can you tell me about theme galaxy s2 wc13. I want install on my phone nakyup g4.4 turbo real.

Thanks

Sent from my SHW-M110S using XDA
 
 
24th April 2012, 06:37 PM |#4152  
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxda

Has anyone checked this rom? It's supposed to allow sending/receiving 160 char SMS. I'm trying to download but the server is very bad, only 10KB/s speed, and then it stops when 100-150MB is downloaded
Please upload to 4shared if this really fixes the SMS limit problem.

Its made by ebooker from gsm(dot)vn

Original text:
Cập nhật bản fix của GSM.VN cho m110s

Dựa trên rom stock WC13.
-SMS gửi và nhận 160 kư tự
- deodex
- ICS Theme
-Thêm download và recovery vào menu boot
-Root sẵn.
-Stock kernel: không lag mà cũng không bốc , an toàn tuyệt đối.
-Ngôn ngữ mặc định: tiếng Anh
-Cài đặt sẵn cấu h́nh 3G mạng VN

Haiii.

what rom do you haved. My rom is nakyup g4 wc13. Should i doit ? i want change sms with default application not using go sms pro. please tell me how i can doit.

Sent from my SHW-M110S using XDA
24th April 2012, 07:12 PM |#4153  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romi Leonardo

Haiii.

what rom do you haved. My rom is nakyup g4 wc13. Should i doit ? i want change sms with default application not using go sms pro. please tell me how i can doit.

Sent from my SHW-M110S using XDA

Well like its written, the rom is supposed to enable 160 char SMS but i cant download it because the server is too damn slow. If someone has it then please give comments if it works or not and if it works please upload it to 4shared.
24th April 2012, 08:36 PM |#4154  
Rusiru's Avatar
Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxda

Has anyone checked this rom? It's supposed to allow sending/receiving 160 char SMS. I'm trying to download but the server is very bad, only 10KB/s speed, and then it stops when 100-150MB is downloaded
Please upload to 4shared if this really fixes the SMS limit problem.

Its made by ebooker from gsm(dot)vn

Original text:
Cập nhật bản fix của GSM.VN cho m110s

Dựa trên rom stock WC13.
-SMS gửi và nhận 160 kư tự
- deodex
- ICS Theme
-Thêm download và recovery vào menu boot
-Root sẵn.
-Stock kernel: không lag mà cũng không bốc , an toàn tuyệt đối.
-Ngôn ngữ mặc định: tiếng Anh
-Cài đặt sẵn cấu h́nh 3G mạng VN


Try IDM., am getting a speed of 65KB/sec (average) with a download time of 1hr n 25mints... let me see weather i can upload it to good servrr like $shared or mediafire.. but am not quite sure how long it'll take.. i have never uploaded such a big file to a sharing site..

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

but as far as i understand, It has a Battery drain issue it seems... not clear though... have to rely on google translator..

more over, they have found a solution for the SMS 160 issue as i saw there, so i guess our Vietnam friends can help us all in this matter... Link (from - killerxda)- http://gsm.vn/f602/cap-nhat-ban-fix-...-m110s-280237/

thanks in advance..!
Last edited by Rusiru; 24th April 2012 at 08:46 PM.
24th April 2012, 08:45 PM |#4155  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

Try IDM., am getting a speed of 65KB/sec (average) with a download time of 1hr n 25mints... let me see weather i can upload it to good servrr like $shared or mediafire.. but am not quite sure how long it'll take.. i have never uploaded such a big file to a sharing site..

I have downloaded 52%, using getright for better speed, will be finished in 35 minutes then i will check and give comment.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

Try IDM., am getting a speed of 65KB/sec (average) with a download time of 1hr n 25mints... let me see weather i can upload it to good servrr like $shared or mediafire.. but am not quite sure how long it'll take.. i have never uploaded such a big file to a sharing site..

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

but as far as i understand, It has a Battery drain issue it seems... not clear though... have to rely on google translator..

more over, they have found a solution for the SMS 160 issue as i saw there, so i guess our Vietnam friends can help us all in this matter...

thanks in advance..!

I read that post where a member has given a link to download framework.jar and says something about 160 char SMS and deodexing firmware. I downloaded that file, deodexed Nakyup WC13 firmware and copied that file but it doesnt do anything. Dont know what the problem is.
The Following User Says Thank You to killerxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killerxda Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 09:00 PM |#4156  
Rusiru's Avatar
Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxda

I have downloaded 52%, using getright for better speed, will be finished in 35 minutes then i will check and give comment.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------



I read that post where a member has given a link to download framework.jar and says something about 160 char SMS and deodexing firmware. I downloaded that file, deodexed Nakyup WC13 firmware and copied that file but it doesnt do anything. Dont know what the problem is.

ah.., that's good...

and iv seen something similar, but couldnt understand the properly... since its translated with google..

am still 22%. so will wait for ur reply.. All the best!
24th April 2012, 10:56 PM |#4157  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

ah.., that's good...

and iv seen something similar, but couldnt understand the properly... since its translated with google..

am still 22%. so will wait for ur reply.. All the best!

I checked it and it WORKS! You can send 160 char SMS, also more than 160 Char

BUT.... the performance is not so good, Quadrant Advanced 2.0 score is only 1200, it was 1700+ with Nakyup. Going to try using Nakyup Kernel and files with this one to try and get the performance up.
The Following User Says Thank You to killerxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killerxda Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 11:54 PM |#4158  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,335
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

Great collection bro, but I have no idea what above can do.. appreciate if u cud add a small description of 2-3 words.., if its possible...

thanks, this compilation is meant for developers, mostly framework and UI files to look at, also included in the stock apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusiru

and guys, if u are using Stock WC13, its the best among All stock roms.. further more, best for battery.. i'v got only 4% drop overnight..( 10HRS :D ) in flight mode though..

agreed, the samsung developers have fine tuned the WC13 for best performance without compromising any other capabilities and I am pretty pleased with the stock rom performance. All WC13 customs roms are just a modification of this stable stock rom .
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsenman Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 12:55 AM |#4159  
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
I tried to use Nakyup WC13 and also stock rooted WC13 Kernel with GSM.VN Rom but it doesnt boot with them. Anyone has any ideas how to improve the performance of GSM.VN Rom?
25th April 2012, 01:05 AM |#4160  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,335
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romi Leonardo

can you tell me about theme galaxy s2 wc13. I want install on my phone nakyup g4.4 turbo real.

download Galaxy S2 theme pack for WC13 http://www.4shared.com/zip/ybALxvQb/...heme_WC13.html

Galaxy S2 Note theme for WC13 http://www.4shared.com/zip/xMpvJyM0/...C13_note_.html

you need to need to be very careful here, one of the reasons why Nakyup developers have omitted sounds and themes in their rom could be due to lack of rom space.

Always backup before you venture into themeset.


---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerxda

I tried to use Nakyup WC13 and also stock rooted WC13 Kernel with GSM.VN Rom but it doesnt boot with them. Anyone has any ideas how to improve the performance of GSM.VN Rom?

I think not many people are using it ( yet) , best to check out the GSM viet forum
Last edited by xsenman; 25th April 2012 at 07:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsenman Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 03:01 AM |#4161  
arnarn911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eastwood
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Do we still need to do lagfix on wc13? Will there be significant improvement?

Sent from my SHW-M110S using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
anycall, korea, korean, shw-m110s, shwm110s

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes