[Q] Please help!!!! S-off Messed phone up!

OP sonnet420

24th April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #31  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
i used that kernel flasher to flash the stock boot and kernel and now i'm stuck at the white screen with green htc. I just flashed cwm recovery to the phone and will try doing a rom restore on it. After i flashed the kernel and boot img with the flash.bat program i was unable to go into any type of recovery.
24th April 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #32  
OP Junior Member

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
is there a rom that i can flash that doesn't need s-off that might help? i restored a backup but it didn't do much.
24th April 2012, 10:54 PM   |  #33  
OP Junior Member

29 posts
Donate to Me
More
i flash it with the new boot that works but won't flash the kernel and all it does is hang on htc lol i think i should just send it in. would they just flash it back or give me a rebuild???
25th April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 3

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnet420

i flash it with the new boot that works but won't flash the kernel and all it does is hang on htc lol i think i should just send it in. would they just flash it back or give me a rebuild???

Quick way to just go back to stock and get it back up and running is just download one of the stock ruu's, rename to ph85img.zip, put it on your external sd card, and then start in boot. It should install the factory ruu and back up and running.
25th April 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #35  
Flag McAllen
Thanks Meter: 13

196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanszoo

Quick way to just go back to stock and get it back up and running is just download one of the stock ruu's, rename to ph85img.zip, put it on your external sd card, and then start in boot. It should install the factory ruu and back up and running.

My problem with this is my phone will not boot with "ANY" sdcard. Insert it after boot but hboot just freezes. What am I to do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread