Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,776 Members 53,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help!!!! S-off Messed phone up!

Tip us?

sonnet420
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
i used that kernel flasher to flash the stock boot and kernel and now i'm stuck at the white screen with green htc. I just flashed cwm recovery to the phone and will try doing a rom restore on it. After i flashed the kernel and boot img with the flash.bat program i was unable to go into any type of recovery.

sonnet420
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
is there a rom that i can flash that doesn't need s-off that might help? i restored a backup but it didn't do much.

sonnet420
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
i flash it with the new boot that works but won't flash the kernel and all it does is hang on htc lol i think i should just send it in. would they just flash it back or give me a rebuild???

Hanszoo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnet420 View Post
i flash it with the new boot that works but won't flash the kernel and all it does is hang on htc lol i think i should just send it in. would they just flash it back or give me a rebuild???
Quick way to just go back to stock and get it back up and running is just download one of the stock ruu's, rename to ph85img.zip, put it on your external sd card, and then start in boot. It should install the factory ruu and back up and running.

shadowofzeus
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanszoo View Post
Quick way to just go back to stock and get it back up and running is just download one of the stock ruu's, rename to ph85img.zip, put it on your external sd card, and then start in boot. It should install the factory ruu and back up and running.
My problem with this is my phone will not boot with "ANY" sdcard. Insert it after boot but hboot just freezes. What am I to do?
T-Mobile Galaxy Note II
ROM: AOKP Alpha Dec 28