Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 51,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MEdge Go

Tip us?

tian100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default MEdge Go

I have this for my Kindle keyboard and found it fits my new Kindle fire nicely. If you have one laying around or if you can find a good deal for one, this may work very well.

Search M-Edge GO! Kindle Jacket on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/M-Edge-Kindle-...2074316&sr=8-1

Eric

mikbe.tk
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Case isn't a perfect fit

I tried out that case at Best Buy and the fit was really close. One of the cases didn't fit at all and another only kinda fit.

The problem is the edges of the case don't cover the Fire like they do for the Kindle Keyboard so the Fire is just kind of wedged into the bottom holders and feels like it could pop out at any minute. Not exactly a feature you want in a case.

I do like the case but if you're going to get it you might want to take your Fire to Best Buy and see if it fits before buying it.

johnnywayne28
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I got the m-edge for the fire and it works great.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium
Hit thanks if I helped

Current devices
I747
I467
P3113
[SIGPIC]

abundantmussel
Old
Thanks Meter 89

DONATE TO ME
I had this for my Kindle 3 as well and fits the Fire perfectly

nogloww
Old
(Last edited by nogloww; 26th April 2012 at 03:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
I also use the M-Edge Trip Jacket Folio Cover Case for the Kindle Touch on my KF. I like it. It was very, very, cheap at the local office supply store (less than half the price on Amazon, before shipping). It's sturdy, simple, and has been through a lot and is still holding well.

Also, yes, it looks like it may not hold well because of the bottom corner pieces, but I've had it for about 5 months now and it hasn't come out unless I have purposely taken it out. I do recommend bringing your KF with you to the store though so you can make sure it is what you want. It's great for people like me on a tight budget.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Tags
case, kindle fire