XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MiniSuit Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover

Tip us?

pnharrison
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnyp85 View Post
I purchased a case for my Transformer Prime from MinuSuit http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-ASUS-...6378944&sr=1-1 and gotta tell you, I love the case! Quality is great, fits perfectly on my TF201... No complaints. I'm sure this case will work out great for you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnyp85 View Post
The one I posted the link to that I purchased does have the holes where the Prime would connect to the dock.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydilla View Post
Yes it does have holes for the dock. No removal of the entire cover needed. The mini-suit is the perfect fit that also support the dock IMO.

Hi, have any of you actually used this case with the dock attached? I have this case and whilst is does have holes where the dock connector would go, I can't connect the dock at all - there is just too much leather around the holes/case etc.

(It's a great case for the tablet alone, I just can't make it work with the dock)

I'm looking for a slim case that works both with and without the dock attached. Perhaps the best solution is the other Mini Suit "Rotating" case mentioned in the first post?

Any experience / views would be welcome.

romeo57
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumbag Inc. View Post
I have the MiniSuit case. When it first arrived I was a bit disappointed.
One of the let downs was the fact that the case around the tablet did not have any magnets so the fold kinda flapped around and did not stay shut if the tablet was undocked.
I solved that by putting a couple of adhesive Velcro strips on the top and bottom.
After that!.... It never leaves this case.

http://i.imgur.com/g6Tad.jpg

Brilliant idea! I was about to buy that same case, then i wondered will there be anything to hold the front case.

Btw, did the case smells? I mean, that strong leather smell?
I bought this case but it smells even after a month. I did everything, even wrap in newspapers and placed under the sun.

Scumbag Inc.
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo57 View Post
Brilliant idea! I was about to buy that same case, then i wondered will there be anything to hold the front case.

Btw, did the case smells? I mean, that strong leather smell?
I bought this case but it smells even after a month. I did everything, even wrap in newspapers and placed under the sun.
The case has no smell.

RonH54
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnharrison View Post
Hi, have any of you actually used this case with the dock attached? I have this case and whilst is does have holes where the dock connector would go, I can't connect the dock at all - there is just too much leather around the holes/case etc.

(It's a great case for the tablet alone, I just can't make it work with the dock)

I'm looking for a slim case that works both with and without the dock attached. Perhaps the best solution is the other Mini Suit "Rotating" case mentioned in the first post?

Any experience / views would be welcome.

I have this Case and I keep it Docked all the Time. The First time I placed in the Dock it was a Tad tight but now it pops in and out easily. The only Bad part is I bought this Case in Feb. and paid $39. for it......