Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Please help with battery life

OP Oobble

22nd April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Hello. I am using the Nova HD RC22-41 ROM with the HP 2x Extreme kernel on the 725bb/ril. I am experiencing immense battery drain. In about 3 hours, all my battery is finished without using it. Should I install a new baseband? Please help. Thank you.
22nd April 2012, 10:03 AM   |  #2  
grognaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobble

Hello. I am using the Nova HD RC22-41 ROM with the HP 2x Extreme kernel on the 725bb/ril. I am experiencing immense battery drain. In about 3 hours, all my battery is finished without using it. Should I install a new baseband? Please help. Thank you.

Install os monitor and check if a app is using lots of cpu in background.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA
22nd April 2012, 12:43 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by grognaz

Install os monitor and check if a app is using lots of cpu in background.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA

i had the same issue, and i try that OS Monitor, System gives 6% and android system gives 2% the others 0%, i think that is low..

sorry for my bad english..
22nd April 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by grognaz

Install os monitor and check if a app is using lots of cpu in background.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA

Thanks for the reply. I installed OS Monitor, and there seems to be no applications using much of the CPU resources. I even have JuiceDefender ultimate installed. Should I install a new baseband?
Last edited by Oobble; 22nd April 2012 at 10:27 PM.
23rd April 2012, 11:34 AM   |  #5  
R0B3RTF1SH3R's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 200
 
994 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
yes. have you noticed your phone is HOT? thats the discharge. energy into heat. has to go somewhere. that and to your head =D
24th April 2012, 12:46 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
the best battery life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobble

Hello. I am using the Nova HD RC22-41 ROM with the HP 2x Extreme kernel on the 725bb/ril. I am experiencing immense battery drain. In about 3 hours, all my battery is finished without using it. Should I install a new baseband? Please help. Thank you.

Hi

I have tested almost all ROMs; with a number of combination kernels...

I have also tried to install a cm7 rom with cm9 kernel... it works... but yes there are issues.

For now i have the best combo for battery life.. and speed...

V20q + gueste 1.6 kernel

try this
hope it helps
25th April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda2020

Hi

I have tested almost all ROMs; with a number of combination kernels...

I have also tried to install a cm7 rom with cm9 kernel... it works... but yes there are issues.

For now i have the best combo for battery life.. and speed...

V20q + gueste 1.6 kernel

try this
hope it helps

Thanks, I'll try gueste's kernel.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oobble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes