FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can we use this in AOKP

25th April 2012, 03:30 AM |#31  
nitro_c4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h

How do you guys flash the themes for aokp?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Odin the EL26 kernel with CWM, wipe data, cache and dalvik. Flash AOKP, flash gapps, flash theme, reboot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
The Following User Says Thank You to nitro_c4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th April 2012, 04:30 AM |#32  
Spider_Pig27's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 732
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_c4

Odin the EL26 kernel with CWM, wipe data, cache and dalvik. Flash AOKP, flash gapps, flash theme, reboot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

do the build numbers matter? for example our latest built number is 33 while some themes are 31 or 30.. would it affect it in anyway?
25th April 2012, 04:53 AM |#33  
slick4mitch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3g3nd.k1ll4h

do the build numbers matter? for example our latest built number is 33 while some themes are 31 or 30.. would it affect it in anyway?

Probably ... as with each built there are bug fixes and what not to the framework that might change things for the themes to work properly.
25th April 2012, 07:22 AM |#34  
slick4mitch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Ok guys, I fixed the Black Infinitum theme for CM9, everything works perfectly, our 4G and messaging. I'm just waiting for permission from Razer(x), the creator of the team to post it. I hope you all as excited as I am, lol

Here's the creators thread for the international SGS2, let me know what you guys think.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1429170
Last edited by slick4mitch; 25th April 2012 at 08:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slick4mitch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 12:58 PM |#35  
JohnCorleone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,810
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick4mitch

Ok guys, I fixed the Black Infinitum theme for CM9, everything works perfectly, our 4G and messaging. I'm just waiting for permission from Razer(x), the creator of the team to post it. I hope you all as excited as I am, lol

Here's the creators thread for the international SGS2, let me know what you guys think.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1429170

I don't think he will mind at all as long as you thank him. He has actually asked for others with 4g devices to build a version. If someone gets an AOKP version with working 4g up, the NS4G forum would be all over it! Lol

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 07:05 PM |#36  
ZombiiBite's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

I don't think he will mind at all as long as you thank him. He has actually asked for others with 4g devices to build a version. If someone gets an AOKP version with working 4g up, the NS4G forum would be all over it! Lol

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

I was actually going to try and have a go at trying to built it by this weekend
25th April 2012, 07:18 PM |#37  
slick4mitch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

I don't think he will mind at all as long as you thank him. He has actually asked for others with 4g devices to build a version. If someone gets an AOKP version with working 4g up, the NS4G forum would be all over it! Lol

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

I think its gonna be easy ... I will try it later on, Im on CM9 now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes