NEW 360 Rotating case for Acer Iconia Tab A500

OP UnicornKaz

14th March 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 4

60 posts
Pivot Pad
I have been using the Pivot Pad with my A500. You can get them at Best Buy for $40. Works well and has multiple options. I have a silicone case with a small piece cut out to be able to attach the stick pad to the A500.
15th March 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 63

370 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrex

I have been using the Pivot Pad with my A500. You can get them at Best Buy for $40. Works well and has multiple options. I have a silicone case with a small piece cut out to be able to attach the stick pad to the A500.

That looks like a pretty interesting device. Saw the video of it on youtube.
16th March 2012, 12:42 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrex

Its actually called PadPivot.
17th March 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #44  

370 posts
My rotating folio came in today. My first impression is that it looks good and fits real well. Its thin enough that I can slide the whole thing into a Swiss Gear slipcase that I have. It rotates, like advertised, in both landscape and portrait mode. Easy access to all ports including the sd card. I was concerned that it won't allow me to fold the case over fully like a magazine but that was not the case. Folded over like that you can rest it on your knees and it won't slip. Since it adds more to the A500's dimension it makes it easier to grip in portrait mode. This is really nice when you are using a keyboard like Perfect Keyboard Free or Thumb Keyboard. I will update this thread in later weeks. Feel free to ask any questions.
17th March 2012, 12:38 PM   |  #45  
Flag Union City, GA
Thanks Meter: 51

119 posts
I got this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Aduro-ROTATA-D...1984100&sr=8-5

Basically the same thing, but their entire line it $12.99 with free shipping.

The actually case that I received is of a higher quality than I expected from the pictures.
17th March 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #46  

370 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAgain

I got this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Aduro-ROTATA-D...1984100&sr=8-5

Basically the same thing, but their entire line it $12.99 with free shipping.

The actually case that I received is of a higher quality than I expected from the pictures.

That looks the same as the one I got except from a different retailer. I probably would have gone for them too but Minisuit had a few reviews so I went with them..I like your price better...
25th April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #47  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
If you like magnets, you'll like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat

...but the description describes it as having "snap shut closure..."

Looks like a band of elastic that wraps around it to keep it shut...

If this had magnets, or real snaps or...something else, it might be a contender...I'm not a fan of elastic...wears out way too fast.

These cases are held together by magnets. I got one a while back, and they are still holding strong.

http://secondshells.com/tablet-brand...onia-a500.html

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread