Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 40,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC extended battery

Tip us?

dyetheskin
Old
Thanks Meter 229
can someone post a proper voltage reading? preferably one after the ext has been used for a few charge cycles and has settled. I bought one of these and I'll need to compare after I charge full/drain a few times. hoping it's not like stock where it was 4353mV
"Takes A Freak To Please A Freak"

dg4prez
Old
Thanks Meter 3742

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDsJUNKIE View Post
Two full work days on a charge. No car charger for a day trip. Love my extended, has made the already sweet Rezound experience that much better. Unless of course you got little girlie hands and can't handle it!
you leave my little girlie hands out of this!

pkopalek
Old
Thanks Meter 81
I already posted this in another thread (but there are tons of extended battery threads).

Anyone who ALREADY HAS an extended battery (and the back that goes with it), here is an extended battery (WITHOUT the back) that is the EXACT same part number as Rezounds. It's worked in 3 rezounds for me without issue. It behaves exactly as the Rezound one (it's the same part number.)

ITS $4!!!!!!!

FOUR DOLLARS, from HTC (not some x-brand).

It's worth charging, and tossing in your glove compartment. It's legit. Get it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
Paul Kopalek
pkopalek@gmail.com
HTC Eris - xtrSense 5 @ 768mhz Retired
Samsung Fascinate - CM 7, Glitch HL @ 1600mhz stable Retired
HTC Rezound/Vigor
The Following User Says Thank You to pkopalek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blestsol
Old
Thanks Meter 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkopalek View Post
I already posted this in another thread (but there are tons of extended battery threads).

Anyone who ALREADY HAS an extended battery (and the back that goes with it), here is an extended battery (WITHOUT the back) that is the EXACT same part number as Rezounds. It's worked in 3 rezounds for me without issue. It behaves exactly as the Rezound one (it's the same part number.)

ITS $4!!!!!!!

Thanks grabbing two!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

318sugarhill
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkopalek View Post

ITS $4!!!!!!!

are you the seller?

Just kidding. Good deal. I bought one like this for my dinc on ebay. Everyone swore it was junk, and it would last 3 months tops. I just retired the dinc, and after 18 months of using that battery alongside the stock battery (used a seidio charger for the batteries...I never plugged the phone in, just shut down and swapped batteries when it was dead) that battery was still working fine. It was starting to not last as long as when I first got it, but so was the stock battery. I'd say they had lost about 20% of their capacity based on the usage I was getting. For $8 (with shipping) it's worth the risk.

Now if I can only find the adapter piece for the Seidio chargers for the Rezound battery so I don't have to buy a whole new charger.......
HTC Incredible (AMOLED) rooted S-off
HTC Rezound unlocked & rooted
Unlocked MDK Rooted Galaxy S4

If it ain't broke....fiddle with it to try to make it better.

killahrey
Old
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 318sugarhill View Post
are you the seller?

Just kidding. Good deal. I bought one like this for my dinc on ebay. Everyone swore it was junk, and it would last 3 months tops. I just retired the dinc, and after 18 months of using that battery alongside the stock battery (used a seidio charger for the batteries...I never plugged the phone in, just shut down and swapped batteries when it was dead) that battery was still working fine. It was starting to not last as long as when I first got it, but so was the stock battery. I'd say they had lost about 20% of their capacity based on the usage I was getting. For $8 (with shipping) it's worth the risk.

Now if I can only find the adapter piece for the Seidio chargers for the Rezound battery so I don't have to buy a whole new charger.......
Just buy the thunderbolt adapter. Its the same. Works fine for me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
ENTER THE NEXUS

TheDesignated1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The VZW "sale" was still going this past Friday. Now I'm frantically looking for the clear insert for extended battery that came with my windshield mount. :-/

jbuffethed
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I read this while laying in bed. I ran downstairs and ordered one. Cant go wrong at that price. Should've gotten 2.

rsage
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Question for those who have the extended battery already - if you lay the Rezound on its back, does it lay flat with the extended battery cover? At work I leave mine on my desk and type on it without picking it up - just wondering if the curvature of the extended battery cover is such that the phone no longer lays flat without moving around when typing...

jayochs
Old
Thanks Meter 2718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsage View Post
Question for those who have the extended battery already - if you lay the Rezound on its back, does it lay flat with the extended battery cover? At work I leave mine on my desk and type on it without picking it up - just wondering if the curvature of the extended battery cover is such that the phone no longer lays flat without moving around when typing...
ive tried one on at my store and can confirm it does NOT lay flat. it's like a rounded edge so it bobs front and back
LG G2
Samsung Galaxy S Tab 8.4 (white)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Previous Devices:

HTC One M8 (returned)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (returned)
HTC Droid DNA
Samsung Galaxy SIII 16gb Blue

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (sold)
Nexus 7 2012 (sold)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (sold)
Samsung Galaxy SIII 16gb White (sold)
HTC Incredible (AMOLED)
HTC Eris

HTC Rezound (sold)
HTC Evo View 4G

The Following User Says Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]