No registration required

HTC extended battery

OP 318sugarhill

25th April 2012, 09:36 PM   |  #31  
Flag bensalem, pa
Thanks Meter: 229

2,022 posts
More
can someone post a proper voltage reading? preferably one after the ext has been used for a few charge cycles and has settled. I bought one of these and I'll need to compare after I charge full/drain a few times. hoping it's not like stock where it was 4353mV
26th April 2012, 08:49 PM   |  #32  
Flag NH
Thanks Meter: 3,748

1,210 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDsJUNKIE

Two full work days on a charge. No car charger for a day trip. Love my extended, has made the already sweet Rezound experience that much better. Unless of course you got little girlie hands and can't handle it!

you leave my little girlie hands out of this!
26th April 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #33  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 81

1,084 posts
More
I already posted this in another thread (but there are tons of extended battery threads).

Anyone who ALREADY HAS an extended battery (and the back that goes with it), here is an extended battery (WITHOUT the back) that is the EXACT same part number as Rezounds. It's worked in 3 rezounds for me without issue. It behaves exactly as the Rezound one (it's the same part number.)

ITS $4!!!!!!!

FOUR DOLLARS, from HTC (not some x-brand).

It's worth charging, and tossing in your glove compartment. It's legit. Get it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
The Following User Says Thank You to pkopalek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 08:11 PM   |  #34  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 425

2,720 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkopalek

I already posted this in another thread (but there are tons of extended battery threads).

Anyone who ALREADY HAS an extended battery (and the back that goes with it), here is an extended battery (WITHOUT the back) that is the EXACT same part number as Rezounds. It's worked in 3 rezounds for me without issue. It behaves exactly as the Rezound one (it's the same part number.)

ITS $4!!!!!!!

Thanks grabbing two!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
27th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152

443 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkopalek

ITS $4!!!!!!!

are you the seller?

Just kidding. Good deal. I bought one like this for my dinc on ebay. Everyone swore it was junk, and it would last 3 months tops. I just retired the dinc, and after 18 months of using that battery alongside the stock battery (used a seidio charger for the batteries...I never plugged the phone in, just shut down and swapped batteries when it was dead) that battery was still working fine. It was starting to not last as long as when I first got it, but so was the stock battery. I'd say they had lost about 20% of their capacity based on the usage I was getting. For $8 (with shipping) it's worth the risk.

Now if I can only find the adapter piece for the Seidio chargers for the Rezound battery so I don't have to buy a whole new charger.......
28th April 2012, 03:04 AM   |  #36  
East Texas
Thanks Meter: 73

806 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 318sugarhill

are you the seller?

Just kidding. Good deal. I bought one like this for my dinc on ebay. Everyone swore it was junk, and it would last 3 months tops. I just retired the dinc, and after 18 months of using that battery alongside the stock battery (used a seidio charger for the batteries...I never plugged the phone in, just shut down and swapped batteries when it was dead) that battery was still working fine. It was starting to not last as long as when I first got it, but so was the stock battery. I'd say they had lost about 20% of their capacity based on the usage I was getting. For $8 (with shipping) it's worth the risk.

Now if I can only find the adapter piece for the Seidio chargers for the Rezound battery so I don't have to buy a whole new charger.......

Just buy the thunderbolt adapter. Its the same. Works fine for me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
10th May 2012, 11:43 PM   |  #37  
Flag El Cajon
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
The VZW "sale" was still going this past Friday. Now I'm frantically looking for the clear insert for extended battery that came with my windshield mount. :-/
11th May 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
I read this while laying in bed. I ran downstairs and ordered one. Cant go wrong at that price. Should've gotten 2.
15th May 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 166

746 posts
Question for those who have the extended battery already - if you lay the Rezound on its back, does it lay flat with the extended battery cover? At work I leave mine on my desk and type on it without picking it up - just wondering if the curvature of the extended battery cover is such that the phone no longer lays flat without moving around when typing...
15th May 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #40  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 2,839

8,309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsage

Question for those who have the extended battery already - if you lay the Rezound on its back, does it lay flat with the extended battery cover? At work I leave mine on my desk and type on it without picking it up - just wondering if the curvature of the extended battery cover is such that the phone no longer lays flat without moving around when typing...

ive tried one on at my store and can confirm it does NOT lay flat. it's like a rounded edge so it bobs front and back

The Following User Says Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread