Ask a question

No registration required

android.process.acore

OP xcentrik05

25th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
So I just installed the new AOKP Build 34 and booted up and errors start popping up, contacts has closed and acore crashes every 3 seconds. I redownloaded, rewiped, reflashed, same error. I searched around and found some people saying its contacts storage, so i cleared data and still get the same error. Any ideas? Thanks for any help
25th April 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Northport, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,329

4,622 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrik05

So I just installed the new AOKP Build 34 and booted up and errors start popping up, contacts has closed and acore crashes every 3 seconds. I redownloaded, rewiped, reflashed, same error. I searched around and found some people saying its contacts storage, so i cleared data and still get the same error. Any ideas? Thanks for any help

Did you even read the thread before you made this thread?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
25th April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 822

1,647 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrik05

The first zip Task posted had borked framework (aka fc's up the ass.) He re-posted not too long after the fixed update.
Normally when there's nothing wrong (as in everything was packaged correctly) , and you were encountering the same errors it's an easy fix.
Go into recovery wipe dal & cache, wipe data/factory reset, use the kernel cleaning script for saftey precautions, install the latest aokp zip followed by gapps and you should be set.
Hope that helps, have a good one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acore, aokp, i777
Previous Thread Next Thread