Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

android.process.acore

Tip us?

xcentrik05
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default android.process.acore

So I just installed the new AOKP Build 34 and booted up and errors start popping up, contacts has closed and acore crashes every 3 seconds. I redownloaded, rewiped, reflashed, same error. I searched around and found some people saying its contacts storage, so i cleared data and still get the same error. Any ideas? Thanks for any help

Nick281051
Old
Thanks Meter 1329
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrik05 View Post
So I just installed the new AOKP Build 34 and booted up and errors start popping up, contacts has closed and acore crashes every 3 seconds. I redownloaded, rewiped, reflashed, same error. I searched around and found some people saying its contacts storage, so i cleared data and still get the same error. Any ideas? Thanks for any help
Did you even read the thread before you made this thread?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

HTC Inspire 4g collecting dust

Old Phone: Samsung Captivate (At&t)- Returned
HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T)- Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
Nice job bro! Not only have you insulted the dev of the rom thread you're posting in , but you also took offense to an internet forum post which has no bearing on your life! This is the internet bro. You've got to have a thick skin.

melbourne408
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 742

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrik05 View Post
The first zip Task posted had borked framework (aka fc's up the ass.) He re-posted not too long after the fixed update.
Normally when there's nothing wrong (as in everything was packaged correctly) , and you were encountering the same errors it's an easy fix.
Go into recovery wipe dal & cache, wipe data/factory reset, use the kernel cleaning script for saftey precautions, install the latest aokp zip followed by gapps and you should be set.
Hope that helps, have a good one
My Wordpress
AT&T Captivate CyanogenMod 9 Glitched to 1.6: R.I.P
AT&T SGS2 CyanogenMod 9 / Task AOKP'ed me R.I.P

Nexus 4 Team Vanir
Nexus 5 Rom {W.I.P.}
Hammerhead Setup
Kernel: Linaro 4.91-4.10 / Sabermod
Rom: L Stock / PSD
Tags
acore, aokp, i777