Thanks a lot for a theme..
finally works on my phone as well.. )
here some tips for a new droiders..
cause i'm exactly the same, so I would like share my experience..
follow these step by step, if u have original gingerbread ROM :
1. Root your device
2. Download Rom Manager
to you phone from Google store, then you will have it open app: flash CWM recovery
and back up current ROM
3. Download de-odex ROM in ZIP file to laptop "DO NOT UNZIP
" it ( I use ThiaiZ03D 2.4GB )
4. On your phone go to settings -> applications -> unknown sources (put tick on it)
5. settings-> applications -> development -> usb debugging (put tick on it as well)
6. plug ur phone to laptop by usb cable and copy de-odex rom ZIP file straight to internal card (not into folder
7. unplug device and boot your phone into CWM
(hold Vol Down, 3D & Power Button) :
* Wipe Catch
* Wipe Dalwik catch (It is in Advanced menu)
8. Select 'Install ZIP from SD Card'
9. Select 'Choose Zip from SD Card'
10. Then select the .ZIP file you downloaded
11. Wait for install and reboot your system
12. Play a bit with your phone (check you all accounts as e-mail, facebook, tweeter, google store or etc. and download few apps because you CANNOT install this theme on fresh ROM
13. After a bit finally you can download this Theme
and install it (back to 6 - 11 steps
14. If you still have some errors on home screen
then download the PATCH from this page -> copy patch.zip file to internal memory -> boot your phone into CWM -> install ZIP from Internal memory -> select patch.zip file -> wait to install, reboot your system.. Should work
If I can do it, so means that you can do it too..