[ROM]Thrill Seeker 2.1 <A little MOAR V20p Ginger Goodness>

22nd April 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #171  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I have having an issue with the bluetooth, it is really spotty sometimes when I tap on the icon it flashes blue then white blue then white like its trying to turn itself on then just shuts off. I then restart the phone and try turning it on from settings (not the notification bar) and it turns on. This is pretty annoying and hopefully it can get fixed
23rd April 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #172  
Thanks Meter: 79

306 posts
Got prob with..no 3d youtube after update..when downloaded from market, it not showing in 3d..? Any way to correct..?

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #173  
Flag DFW

32 posts
More
I got the LG Thrill because it was free and XDA has a forum about this phone. This ROM makes the phone a workable & enjoyable device. Battery life is all day vs. 4 hours with stock. The phone is very smooth with no or very little lag. I don't have to buy a extended battery and the only hang up will be that some 3D stuff sometimes don't work but that is very minor for me. 3d is more of a gimmick but I like to have on phone vs. other ROMS that don't have it. I enjoy having a phone that actually works

Great job and keep up the work.
24th April 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #174  
Thanks Meter: 28

323 posts
Great rom just flashed it couple hours ago very smooth had a market Fc issue but I reflashed and now its all good

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 02:34 PM   |  #175  
Thanks Meter: 7

148 posts
The update has been giving me issues since I flashed it over the original. It won't find my external SD card from within the phone (ES file manager). I only realized this when it changed my ringtone for me.

I also haven't had any luck getting my computer to recognize my phone when i try to mount it. Going to try to reflash it. If the problems persist, I'm going back to the original version.

Edit : I had to fix permissions to allow me to mount the phone, but it clearly doesn't detect the external SD card. Fixing permissions also caused all the fonts to be extremely jacked up.

Hopefully reflashing fixes it

EDIT 2 : Reflashing solved nothing. Going to try to revert back to previous build.

EDIT 3 : Had to do a factory reset / wipe data (hate doing that). Fixed the fonts so I can see. I will say the newer version appears to have a better baseband for my area at least. Older version was just more stable for me.

Still cannot access the external SD card after all this. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
Last edited by kurrptsenate; 24th April 2012 at 03:11 PM.
24th April 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #176  

4 posts
More
It's not a gimmick if you like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodcleve

3d is more of a gimmick but I like to have on phone vs. other ROMS that don't have it.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You obviously enjoy 3D content if you'd rather have it than not. How is something that is genuinely improving your experience and thereby adding value to your device a gimmick?
24th April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #177  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 273

982 posts
More
Quote:

EDIT 3 : Had to do a factory reset / wipe data (hate doing that). Fixed the fonts so I can see. I will say the newer version appears to have a better baseband for my area at least. Older version was just more stable for me.

Still cannot access the external SD card after all this. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

The ROM doesn't change the baseband.

Sent from my CM7 Thrill
25th April 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #178  
Thanks Meter: 4

57 posts
Ok Im having this weird problem, for some reasons the phone when charging dosnt go for more than 59%, it dosnt matter how much time I leave it chargeing, and if in that moment I turn it off and then back on it will drop to 25 - 23% and then it will start to charge fine
Any reason or solution for that?
25th April 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #179  
Recognized Contributor
Flag fonda
Thanks Meter: 355

1,327 posts
Donate to Me
More
Happens sometimes with flashing roms... just go in to cwm and andvanced and wipe battery stats

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.
26th April 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #180  
Thanks Meter: 4

57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekfan422991

Happens sometimes with flashing roms... just go in to cwm and andvanced and wipe battery stats

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.

I've already done that, and I keep geeting the problem (well it only happened twice)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread