Best Android Robot case for Nook

Search This thread

SilentStormer

Jan 28, 2012
The land of no-iPhones
Its k. I'm ok waiting, except I gave myself a scare when I dropped my nook and had a corner of the backplate pop off. I had to push it back together with a flat head screwdriver. IN SCHOOL! so I can't wait for a lil more protection.

Sent from my CM9 Alpha 0.02 Nook Tablet

SilentStormer

Jan 28, 2012
The land of no-iPhones
Mine came today, not quite as padded as I though but still plenty cushy and protective. Overall I like it and I think it'll suit my purposes. I'll post some pictures when I have the time. It fits the NT just fine.

Sent from my CM9 Alpha 0.02 Nook Tablet

PhantomRampage

May 13, 2008
Sorry guys, I forgot to post after I received mine as well (like two weeks ago).

It fits great, is well padded, and the zippers open all the way to the spine on both sides so it opens like a book. I too can post pictures if interested

-edit-

This has been the best case I've used for my nook btw. It's a winner

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found a nice looking sleeve on eBay and it has the Google Droid on it :D

6219209127cab873e601.jpg

It comes in a few other colours but I think green is best :D

I have only found it on my local UK eBay so I'm not sure if anyone else can get it. Amazon seem to sell it also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150700855321

I have seen it on other sites as well its made by MOFI I think, its often sold for the Kindle Fire as well.

I promise this is not my eBay auction, I just found it and wanted to share the case.

Have ordered even before I get a Nook Tablet in Jan.
    In the end I found it on Amazon.co.uk for £9.95 by searching Mofi Tablet Bag.

Should be much quicker then arriving direct from China.
    Case arrived yesterday. I'm happy with it.

Just need a Nook now.:D

hi,can you post pics with your device and can you explain that how to protect your device?