No registration required

[TELUS T959D Fascinate]-Running ONECOSMIC'S ICS

OP bucknetbucky

25th April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #581  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 9

56 posts
More
I know this is really odd...But i just screwed up my SMSC. Just for the record, wiping and even re-flashing the ROM doesnt bring that back.

So i tested with a co-worker who has Stock ICS on his Sony. And it worked...I sent one back and it worked..
26th April 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #582  
Flag Halifax

56 posts
More
So after all that yesterday I got a few people to MMS me and they all worked...So what would be wrong with my fiencee's device
26th April 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #583  
Thanks Meter: 351

2,000 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cash2387

So after all that yesterday I got a few people to MMS me and they all worked...So what would be wrong with my fiencee's device

Wacky - up till now though we've been trouble shooting YOUR phone, and not hers

That being said, you said her settings was the same as yours - maybe next step to just ensure its her phone, is for her to do MMS to someone else's phone and see how that behaves. That will at least narrow it down for sure.
26th April 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #584  
Flag Halifax

56 posts
More
Thats the next step for sure. I'll have to take a look and see whats what on hers. Shes running Darky's 10.4.2. Could be something as simple as clearing the data in the messages app or could be something else all together.

Either way I'll let ya know, thanks for the help yesterday. I was beginning to go a bit batty.
26th April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #585  

2,000 posts
More
Anytime let us know how it goes. The results of these types of things helps us all with troubleshooting for sure.

</not an iPhone>
22nd May 2013, 03:33 AM   |  #586  
Thanks Meter: 3

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmccarthy

Anytime let us know how it goes. The results of these types of things helps us all with troubleshooting for sure.

</not an iPhone>

How did you get GKG3 on your T959D? I get aborted status 0 when i tried on mine.

xxJTV flashed successfully (was on xxJTU), but it does not show in About Phone. Am I right in saying it will only show if done via Odin?
22nd May 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #587  

2,000 posts
More
Flashed it in recovery. ensure you have the right version for your version of android.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread