Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[mi7ROM] [05.04.2012][multi lang] mi7ROM_v1/v1b tango 8773

Tip us?

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 23rd April 2012 at 06:34 PM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
after each ROM flash i recommand the battery dicarger tool from MS Market Place.
really it works, really! It allow the battery circuitry to calibrate to the right energy level.

After flash a ROM, I let the battery completly discharging and then I charge my device for minimum 8 hours. then on 30% battery level I repeat this process. my battery has 40 - 50% longer life with the same usage.

"Even though lithium batteries don't have the memory effect issue, they still have a phenomenon called state-of-charge (SOC) mismatch. Battery Discharger employs various hardware resources available on the phone to discharge the battery power at a faster but controlled rate. Charging the phone completely from this state would allow the microprocessors on the battery circuitry to recalibrate and start reporting accurate energy levels.

Battery Discharger is a smart app that lets you discharge the battery of your phone at various discharge rates in a controlled manner. User can configure Battery Discharger app to use one or more of the following hardware resources to achieve the optimum discharge rate"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mattemoller90
Old
(Last edited by Mattemoller90; 24th April 2012 at 09:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
New firmware forma Omnia 7
Firmware 2424.12.2.2
:)

When i try to charge my phone it has a "loop reboot"
I try a non original battery today
I use battery dicarger tool today

mirolg
Old
(Last edited by mirolg; 25th April 2012 at 11:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Angry SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2

update i8700xxlb2_fw 12.12.2 for each mi7ROM.zip (omnia7)

I have test it on mi7ROMs with 11.9.4 and 11.11.2 Firmware and update works on both firmware
update to latest officiall SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2 for 8170 mango or 8773 tango mi7ROMs

Firmware: 2424.12.2.2
Hardware: 3.15.0.4
Radio software: 2424.11.9.1
Radio hardware: 0.0.0.0
Bootloader: 6.2.2.9

- the update cab is signed/modify by me: delete the included xapīs (this causes the update error- tnx cees for this tip )
- included in the zip folder is the cab sender tool. run the WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat to start
- press B for Backup before send cab (if you need you can restore the ROM)
- update time ca. 40 minutes

- after this update you get a new bootloader 6.2.2.9 and you need to install MAGDLR again

- if you lost the lockscreen times 15, 30 min, never install wphTweaks.xap and select the tweak (pls do not use the 32-bit tweak= red screen and different bugs)

with this update i have change the mobile operator to 000-00. reason for it = you get no zune update info! If come a new update SAMSUNG/MS i will modify/signing the cab and upload it in the ROM thread

credits/thanks to:
-
BombeXIII for update info
- xtremenet for cab upload
- ceesheim generally for all the good work and support
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mirolg
Old
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
update cab online .......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daddyrazzy
Old
Thanks Meter 62
and whut does this update bring of better preformance????

btw already updated

Omnia 7 with latest from MiroLG and Contable

Flash-aholic & XDAddict
Thnx to MIROLG & CONTABLE for supporting my flash addiction

mirolg
Old
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrazzy View Post
and whut does this update bring of better preformance????

btw already updated
all scream- waaaaaaaa i like cab updateeeeeee! now =

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=328

..but is good to see IT works,we (I) have promised it, from the first day of mi7ROM cab updates!
The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

narshorn
Old
(Last edited by narshorn; 27th April 2012 at 10:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirolg View Post
all scream- waaaaaaaa i like cab updateeeeeee! now =

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=328

..but is good to see IT works,we (I) have promised it, from the first day of mi7ROM cab updates!
Hmmm ... me want precisions

What are the benefits of SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2, other than being latest of latest uptodate ? mirolg, have you seen some beneficials and if yes, what are they.

I don't doubt it works fine But is it safe to use without backup ? Does it change only firmware in 40 min ? A new rom would flash in 5 min, and MAGLDR wouldn't be erased. Do all settings, programs and documents still on device ?

Thanks for the info my friend Awsome work

Best,

nAr

Ps : found a strange thing happening in Skydrive last version. The pics I create via camera are fine, then uploaded to Skydrive.
When Skydrive synchronizes to PC, it gets the files back on PC (retrieves) but without extension ... like pic I've attached. That's weird and I don't think it's rOm related ... would others have the same ?

Ps 2 : after starting the .bat I have an error any option I choose. Device in normal mode, synced with Zune and touchexperience

Screen attached

Ps 3: .bat no Admin mode, no Zune, it works now.
75% done seen the bar on device ... can't wait ...

Successful upgrade All works fine so far. Diagnose mode can't be entered by typing ##634# Call ...
I wonder if compass works fine Guess I'll have to try soon
ROM: ... Within_Vanila_1.0
---
Rom date: ... 18/12/12

-----
-----

tapash
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, I have installed the mi7ROM on my i8700. Everything is fine and I have managed to install couple of XAP. But after that i am keep gettinng this screen, can anyone help me please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1027205  

narshorn
Old
Thanks Meter 46

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapash View Post
Hi, I have installed the mi7ROM on my i8700. Everything is fine and I have managed to install couple of XAP. But after that i am keep gettinng this screen, can anyone help me please?
Have you tried with touchexperience ? For me it works flawlessly

Best,

nAr
ROM: ... Within_Vanila_1.0
---
Rom date: ... 18/12/12

-----
-----

tapash
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by narshorn View Post
Have you tried with touchexperience ? For me it works flawlessly

Best,

nAr
What is touchexperience? where can I get it?