Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,420 Members 37,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cases/Pouches

Tip us?

expertzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by vioalas View Post
Hey guys, find an interesting case? Post it here. I like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nillkin-Hard...ht_8629wt_1139
i went ahead and ordered this. will probably be here by next week i think lol but i bought the white one. White on white would look beasty!!!

best looking case out there

Sean.H
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Seidio's online shop is now offering pre-orders on all of their HTC One X (AT&T) cases and holsters.

Estimated ship date is 5/7 (I don't exactly like the idea of having my phone 5 days without some sort of protection, but I'll live with it).

bugs_bunny01
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i got a case today, and after trying the black and liking it, the white lloks much better, so i got the white case, matches well the white One X LOL
since i was at it, also got a screen protector, just in case.

expertzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 368
which one did you buy? the first link violas posted?

vioalas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
I ended up getting the rock tpu case, the one with the cube pattern. I wanted something to protect the screen a bit more. I'll post some pictures once I get it all.

expertzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 368
interesting i really like that nilkin case you posted.

i saw they had a matte case too.. but not sure if they are the same as the hard case lol..

bugs_bunny01
Old
Thanks Meter 8
the case i got is like this : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transparent-...item3f16a655a6 just a little more white than that, i will take a picture later

BarryH_GEG
Old
Thanks Meter 4,151
Hey guys, I just posted this in the One X forum. I don't know if cases fit both phones but you should check this one out. They might make one for the XL if the cases are in fact different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryH_GEG View Post
OK, so I'm anal about my phone and its cases. I wanted something that was a color match, covered the corners and camera, was slim, and well finished. This is it. It's a fantastic case. It matches the grey perfectly, has a soft-touch finish, no moulding seams at all, doesn't cover the on/off switch, and is a 100% perfect fit. Outside the light of the camera you can't even tell the phone's in a case. I'd recommend it highly.

P.S. - The model really is "Magic Cookies."

http://www.benks.com.cn/en/Product_L...?I=PP-649-22-0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BarryH_GEG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nactownplaya
Old
(Last edited by nactownplaya; 27th April 2012 at 02:26 AM.) Reason: I accidentally a word
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryH_GEG View Post
Hey guys, I just posted this in the One X forum. I don't know if cases fit both phones but you should check this one out. They might make one for the XL if the cases are in fact different.
Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I just bought the blue case to go with my white XL and I think it'll look killer. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that it will fit considering the tiny size difference between X and XL.

I don't have enough helpful posts yet to post the link, but I purchased it from the same eBay (HK seller busyduck) aucton with the title Benks HTC X one X color series case for anyone else interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	558244202_o.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1026605   Click image for larger version

Name:	558244218_o.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	1026615   Click image for larger version

Name:	558244227_o.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1026616   Click image for larger version

Name:	558244231_o.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1026617  

BarryH_GEG
Old
Thanks Meter 4,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by nactownplaya View Post
Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I just bought the blue case to go with my white XL and I think it'll look killer. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that it will fit considering the tiny size difference between X and XL.

I don't have enough posts yet to post the link, but I purchased it from the same eBay (HK seller busyduck) aucton with the title Benks HTC X one X color series case for anyone else interested.
You can't see it in the pics but the case is semi-translucent so it'll lighten the blue and on a white phone you'll see the HTC logo through it.

Here's the link if anyone wants it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Benks-HTC-On...55515237103122