Tip us?

saranhai
Old
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Thanks Meter 3114

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbadd385 View Post
I used to get phones by T mobile, by flexpay. You could sign a 2 yr deal, get new phones, whatever was free, just like monthly contracts. I would pay the bill for a few months, then get flexpay in my wifes name. I would pay hers for a few months, then apply in my name again. Flexpay it was flawed, because you could do that over & over getting free phones. That's why they got rid of flexpay because people were getting over like that. I did it like 4 times, and I don't know how they let me get by with it, I didn't lie? I kept new phones for several years. But I can't afford them now. I try to by them from people like my bro in law just sold me 2 like new MyTouch4g, for $80. I'm looking around for a couple Amazes right now.

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium
2 Mytouches?! dangg... haha lucky you

btw the MT4G is free now on the T-Mobile website lol
New Member Guide - Getting the most out of XDA | Don't like what i said? Read this | Forum Rules

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

-Team Inferno-

jjbadd385
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Yea.. I had 4, but I sold 1, and now I have 3. Me, my wife, and my 4 yr old son uses my spare for games! He prefers my phone over his Nintendo 3ds!

Sent from my HTC GLACIER using xda premium

DKMikey
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
I used to get phones by T mobile, by flexpay. You could sign a 2 yr deal, get new phones, whatever was free, just like monthly contracts. I would pay the bill for a few months, then get flexpay in my wifes name. I would pay hers for a few months, then apply in my name again. Flexpay it was flawed, because you could do that over & over getting free phones. That's why they got rid of flexpay because people were getting over like that. I did it like 4 times, and I don't know how they let me get by with it, I didn't lie? I kept new phones for several years. But I can't afford them now. I try to by them from people like my bro in law just sold me 2 like new MyTouch4g, for $80. I'm looking around for a couple Amazes right now.

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium
Wouldn't you have to keep paying for the two-year contracts though?
Phone: HTC myTouch 4G [Black]
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Need space for your files? Sign up for Dropbox with my link, and earn an extra 500 MB!

jjbadd385
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Nah..for some reason they treated flexpay like prepaid. I didn't pay, & it was never on my credit. I think its why they got rid of flexpay..a lot of people were getting over.

DKMikey
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Nah..for some reason they treated flexpay like prepaid. I didn't pay, & it was never on my credit. I think its why they got rid of flexpay..a lot of people were getting over.

That sounds so fantastic. You can finally be up-to-date on the latest & greatest with Android without paying a penny.

That must have cost them a crapload of money for those who abused it.
Phone: HTC myTouch 4G [Black]
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Need space for your files? Sign up for Dropbox with my link, and earn an extra 500 MB!

3oudreaux
Old
(Last edited by 3oudreaux; 14th October 2012 at 04:34 AM.) Reason: ruby was lame
Thanks Meter 34
tl:dr