23rd March 2012, 06:38 AM   |  #201  
OP Senior Member
Easton, PA
Thanks Meter: 171

722 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsslae

I no it's a dumb question and I understand that your suppose to use the specific theme version for the ROM u install. So I downloaded both Valhalla final ROM n it's bluetrans theme and octane v2.x and it's theme put all on my sd card to try out both setup seperately. And see what I like better but I ended up running whitehawks Valhalla final and installEd the BlueTransOctaneValhalla instead of the bluetransvalfinal on accident. How will this affect my phone? everything seems to be working properly and running smoothly so far. I was going to reflash everything but haven't had a serious problem Or force close yet.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

There a few things different; it will run but there may be bugs, I can't think of which exactly off the top of my head, its nothing hugely major

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
26th April 2012, 12:09 AM   |  #202  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marchingbtone

Yeah buddy! I'm excited

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Hello. What would you recommend from the market for a simple task manager, or killer? Thanks
5th May 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #203  
OP Senior Member
Easton, PA
Thanks Meter: 171

722 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliamais

Hello. What would you recommend from the market for a simple task manager, or killer? Thanks

Wayyyyy off topic you can start a thread in Q&A if you can't find an existing one. IMO task killers are more detrimental than helpful...

Anyway guys, hopefully I'll getting around to my final update versions soon, I've been so busy lately I'm sorry for my absence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tehgyb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2012, 03:55 AM   |  #204  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
love it
14th May 2012, 05:13 PM   |  #205  
Thanks Meter: 6

21 posts
Mobile Internet is currently being throttled down (damn you tmobile!) so ill be downloading this when I get home.. Blue is my favorite color and i'm definitely looking forward to using this!

Sent from my SGH-T959V
Current rom: Octane v2
27th May 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #206  
Flag Twin Cities
Thanks Meter: 11

40 posts
More
For some reason, after flashing, I could not access my ringtones and the phone would not come out of silent mode. I tried fixing permissions but it didn't work. Any suggestions would be great. In the meantime I can't use it. Thanks for putting it out all the same.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread