got this up and running with out any fc's and all in english( v 1.3) i deleted most of the encluded apps with the rom and restored all mine with titanium. been wanting to try a new rom, but im not a fan of miui iphone look so im using go launcher ex instead. i changed the language in my build prop from zh to en and location thats righ below it to us and did a reboot. now toggles in status bar are in english. seems slightly slower than the lithium rom i was running but not much after i installed set cpu and my other apps. anyway, nice rom and looking forward to maybe an update to this.
thinking of pulling the framework.res and system ui and makeing a theme with the online kitchen in a bit. if i do ill post some shots.