Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 42,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

headphones

Tip us?

raduque
Old
Thanks Meter 136
At the risk of threadjacking (sorry OP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick281051 View Post
For what that guy wants? Not that I know of

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
All I need is a mic and one button. It can work as pause/play, answer/end call and (with Poweramp) long-press to skip to the next track. I don't care about volume control, and the only other requirement is that they're the in-ear ones.

I'd really like to get away with spending around $30 or less.

In fact, the stock Samsung headphones from my old Vibrant were great and were what I had been using, but something happened to the right side bud and it died.
2004 Ford F150 4.6L V8: Stock... for now
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Microsoft Surface RT 64gb
Asus Transformer TF101 32gb: KatKiss 4.3.1

zandander
Old
Thanks Meter 366
I've got some klipsch s4 and i got them cheap as dirt. Paid around 20 bucks for them. I would HIGHLY recommend those to anyone

Sent from the hand of Zeus!

Nick281051
Old
Thanks Meter 1,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduque View Post
At the risk of threadjacking (sorry OP!)

All I need is a mic and one button. It can work as pause/play, answer/end call and (with Poweramp) long-press to skip to the next track. I don't care about volume control, and the only other requirement is that they're the in-ear ones.

I'd really like to get away with spending around $30 or less.

In fact, the stock Samsung headphones from my old Vibrant were great and were what I had been using, but something happened to the right side bud and it died.
Auvio makes a decent pair for about 20 bucks but after a little while they capped out on me but a lot of headphones do that to me lately

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777

HTC Inspire 4g collecting dust

Old Phone: Samsung Captivate (At&t)- Returned
HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T)- Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
Nice job bro! Not only have you insulted the dev of the rom thread you're posting in , but you also took offense to an internet forum post which has no bearing on your life! This is the internet bro. You've got to have a thick skin.

Nosferatu.
Old
Thanks Meter 298
as far as I can tell the volume control (3 button earbuds) don't work well with Android

Head-fi.org will give you plenty of info (I'm a member over there).

Anyways, I recommend my current buds. These offer phenomenal sound for the money. Denon AH-C560R. If you want a trial run some best buy stores in the USA stock them you can try them and return 'em.

Although if you think the Klipsch S4 are expensive then you may not want these...great sound stage and very good bass. It provides me a fix when I'm not using my "home system".

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AH-C560R...5395934&sr=8-1
LG G3 D851
Rooted with some Xposed tweaks, Stock (for now)

NEXUS 7 (2013)
ROM: Dirty KitKat 4.4.4

NEXUS 5
ROM: Dirty KitKat 4.4.4

Old: Galaxy S4, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7 (original)

raduque
Old
Thanks Meter 136
I definitely do not want to spend more than $30 on headphones I'll only be using at work. I move around a lot and the cord sometimes gets snagged on things.

In any case, I was cleaning my desk and found my old Jabra BT3030 A2DP "tag", and it still works. I'll just use that with my current headphones (they're crap, but they were really cheap crap - $10). Thanks all. Oh, and apologies to sicmadek for jacking his thread!
2004 Ford F150 4.6L V8: Stock... for now
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Microsoft Surface RT 64gb
Asus Transformer TF101 32gb: KatKiss 4.3.1

jrush2525
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So what are the best headphones money can buy right now?

zandander
Old
Thanks Meter 366
As in sky is the limit?

Dazedstate
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduque View Post
I definitely do not want to spend more than $30 on headphones I'll only be using at work. I move around a lot and the cord sometimes gets snagged on things.

In any case, I was cleaning my desk and found my old Jabra BT3030 A2DP "tag", and it still works. I'll just use that with my current headphones (they're crap, but they were really cheap crap - $10). Thanks all. Oh, and apologies to sicmadek for jacking his thread!
I think you'd probably like Skullcandy inkd with mic. You can get them online for $15 - $25. They have the one button like you want and sound decent. Definitely not audiophile good but for the money and features they work pretty well. I upgraded to the Titans but I don't think the sound is much better. I wanna try some of the higher end stuff but I should wait for my 3 pairs of skullcandy buds to die first. :)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

shiftkenny
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandander View Post
I've got some klipsch s4 and i got them cheap as dirt. Paid around 20 bucks for them. I would HIGHLY recommend those to anyone

Where?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
GS4

dry1ce
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try the MEElectronics M21P.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA