[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

jco23
Old
Thanks Meter 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffd173 View Post
OK. So here is what I tried.

I copied the droid default zip file from the sd card/ tweaktools folder to the system/media folder. I then deleted the sanim.zip file there. I renamed the defaultdroid zip to sanim.zip.

I rebooted and I got the Samsung logo and then NO boot ani. Then my lock screen.

I then used term emulator and tweaktools to flash the tweaked tv boot animation. It did it's thing with CWM and rebooted and the tweaked boot came up. I think that the default droid zip is damaged or bad in tweaktools.

I'm not sure, but it seems that way.

Also, when I boot up, it goes to my lock screen and when I unlock, it takes a little while for me to be able to use the phone. It shows the main screen, but I can't go screen to screen or open any apps. It takes a few minutes sometimes. All I am able to do in that few minutes is long press home and get task manager. I can clear ram, but it doesn't help. Eventually, it works. Something must be hanging it up. But I have no idea what.

Any ideas on this one??? Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

One more thing.

How do I put audio with the boot or shutdown animation?

I would like to put something with the boot. Maybe later with the shutdown.

Thaks!
can you confirm which kernel do you have? I know in your post you said you have the custom kernel, but keep in mind that stock FP1 does NOT support custom boot animations. if you have that unofficial PBJ FP1 kernel, you can tell by looking at the settings under about phone - it should say something like "dirty" in the kernel name - this will be that unofficial PBJ FP1 kernel, which DOES support custom boot animations.
Primary Device: Motorola Moto X (XT1060)
Xposed with Gravity Box

Previous Device: Motorola Razr M (XT907) STOLEN
ROM: AOSP KitKat 4.4
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Previous Device: Samsung Droid Charge (SCH i510)
ROM: Tweaked Lite 1.0
Kernel: Stock FP8
RFS
The Following User Says Thank You to jco23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ffd173
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwheelies View Post
Do the boot animations have enable/disable in tweak tools? Maybe disable one then enable the other?
No. They don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulN64007 View Post
Go into /system/media and delete sanim.zip. Then go into tweaktools and install the droid boot animation. I'll talk to tonsit about adding a line to the cwm zip that will delete the sanim.zip for people that flash it in the future. As for the boot animation sound that goes into /system/etc and name the file PowerOn.wav Shutdown sound goes in /system/media/audio/ui and is named shutdown.ogg
Thank you. I will try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23 View Post
can you confirm which kernel do you have? I know in your post you said you have the custom kernel, but keep in mind that stock FP1 does NOT support custom boot animations. if you have that unofficial PBJ FP1 kernel, you can tell by looking at the settings under about phone - it should say something like "dirty" in the kernel name - this will be that unofficial PBJ FP1 kernel, which DOES support custom boot animations.
I am using tonsit's unofficial PBJ FP1. As I stated in an earlier post, I just can't get the default droid boot working.

Thanks for the replies!!

jco23
Old
Thanks Meter 467
did you try throwing your phone against a brick wall (a.k.a bricking)?

outside of that, I'm fresh out of ideas....
Primary Device: Motorola Moto X (XT1060)
Xposed with Gravity Box

Previous Device: Motorola Razr M (XT907) STOLEN
ROM: AOSP KitKat 4.4
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Previous Device: Samsung Droid Charge (SCH i510)
ROM: Tweaked Lite 1.0
Kernel: Stock FP8
RFS

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23 View Post
did you try throwing your phone against a brick wall (a.k.a bricking)?

outside of that, I'm fresh out of ideas....
In that case I brick my phone a few times a day.

Although it is a "soft" brick...
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock

Farabomb
Old
Thanks Meter 34
As far as hot boots go I get them rarely on mine and the gf has never gotten them. She is stock fp and tw and I run the unofficial and go launcher. I don't find them a big issue but I want to help with a logcat if I can catch one but have been silly busy at work.

I've also only been able to get the boot animations for other kernels to work with the unofficial. The other ones in tweaktools don't seem to work. Again, I haven't had time to play with it.

Still this the best ROM I've used and I've used almost every one on here. Fantastic work and it's the reason why I had verizon replace the gf's tbolt with a charge.

cujo6801
Old
Thanks Meter 1388
Just like to say I've never had a hotboots are any problems and I feel totally left out...:banghead:

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

THEbigSWEEN
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo6801 View Post
Just like to say I've never had a hotboots are any problems and I feel totally left out...:banghead:

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
Well I haven't had any hotboots or problems either so... we're left out together?
The Following User Says Thank You to THEbigSWEEN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

braveally
Old
(Last edited by braveally; 26th April 2012 at 04:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
My google play music to start a force closing on me all of the sudden. I haven't been able to get it to work correctly since about this morning. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this. I'm looking for a way to resolve this issue with out having to wipe everything. There seems to be no recent updates in the play market so there is no rolling back option for me.
Edit: I try clear the data in the application but that didn't work.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

o0BlacknesS0o
Old
(Last edited by o0BlacknesS0o; 26th April 2012 at 05:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1892

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post
Did I see correctly that this ROM does not include a basic file manager / file browser?

Sure, you might say "just download one from the market"...and that would be great... if I had cell phone signal out here.

If I had a file manager built in, I could install all the APKs that I have / need so that when I return to an area that has service I'm already done mucking around with the phone.

Well, since you are posting on here, then you obviously have internet access, which means you could either connect your phone to home wifi then download a file manager from google play store or you could do a google search or you could go to the play store and have a file manager app sent to your phone or I'm sure you could use tweaktools to find the stock file manager (my files)...if none of those work for you then moving out of the sticks is the only suggestion I got left for ya.

Droid Charge running Tweaked 2.0 w/ FP1-PBJ

o0BlacknesS0o
Old
Thanks Meter 1892

DONATE TO ME
Forgot the quote, please delete post

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe