So, I finally managed to get on my PC to try and install WP7, but I think I failed.
I'm going to list what I did below.
1. Booted phone into bootloader (has Android installed from previous owner)
2. Installed Activesync on PC
3. Went into HD2ToolKit, did a Task29, then flashed MAGLDR 1.13 (2.08 HSPL already installed)
4. In MAGLDR, I went to Services and did Last24NAND and Wipe Sd MBR
5. Went and selected USB Flasher
6. Opened DWI.exe from YukiBackToTheFuture folder, which flashed fine.
7. Went to boot into it, but it hangs at splash screen.
What can I do? I need help urgently, because I need this phone for tomorrow. I don't know how to reinstall Android, and I have no access to a PC until Saturday.
HTC HD2 European Model
Not sure what radio, dead pixels at the area in bootloader so I can't see it -.-