FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Cobalt Theme Port (AOKP, AOSP & Virtuous ROMS ONLY!!!)

3,713 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
By Swiftks, Retired Forum Moderator on 14th April 2012, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 04:02 AM |#41  
Ultraman666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 669
 
More
excellent as always.!!!! So now that the big fallout is done are you going to continue to theme for the aokp ROM?? Are you going to post over at rootz as well??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
 
25th April 2012, 06:26 AM |#42  
Swiftks's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman666

excellent as always.!!!! So now that the big fallout is done are you going to continue to theme for the aokp ROM?? Are you going to post over at rootz as well??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'll continue to support the theme.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
25th April 2012, 06:27 AM |#43  
Swiftks's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760hacker

LOVE LOVE LOVE This theme, so clean, and clear. Any plans to support Cobalt for TEAM EOS builds? Thanks for your contributions!

Will look into this, as well as the stock roms like virtuous, this weekend when I have more time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by Swiftks; 25th April 2012 at 06:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 06:32 AM |#44  
Spectredroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis, In
Thanks Meter: 94
 
Donate to Me
More
Man, you go to work for a few hours and you miss stuff! What fallout? I noticed Jermaine's thread appears to be gone. Just wondering, not trying to open any wounds. Thanks.

Sent from my some interwebs thing using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 06:50 AM |#45  
Swiftks's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectredroid

Man, you go to work for a few hours and you miss stuff! What fallout? I noticed Jermaine's thread appears to be gone. Just wondering, not trying to open any wounds. Thanks.

Sent from my some interwebs thing using Tapatalk 2

You and me both... I logged on a hour or so ago, and was like???? And I'm a Mod.
It's in the hands of senior mods now, that's about all I can say.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 06:55 AM |#46  
Spectredroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis, In
Thanks Meter: 94
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

You and me both... I logged on a hour or so ago, and was like???? And I'm a Mod.
It's in the hands of senior mods now, that's about all I can say.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Guess I need to quit my job so I don't miss anything.

Sent from my a chex box using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 12:54 AM |#47  
Senior Member
Flag NOVA
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
1.4.1 34 and holding, love this theme and AOKP, thanks man!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
26th April 2012, 03:58 AM |#48  
Swiftks's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Version Update...

Will try and work on AOSP & Stock Roms tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swiftks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 01:32 PM |#49  
Vanto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 91
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

Will look into this, as well as the stock roms like virtuous, this weekend when I have more time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

Version Update...

Will try and work on AOSP & Stock Roms tomorrow.

Awesome stuff bro
Keep 'em cumin'
Just love 'em
26th April 2012, 02:25 PM |#50  
Spectredroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis, In
Thanks Meter: 94
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftks

Version Update...

Will try and work on AOSP & Stock Roms tomorrow.

Great stuff man. :thumbup:


What do you think you are doing Dave?
26th April 2012, 08:34 PM |#51  
Swiftks's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
Updated theme a bit with some new icons for notification bar, and some other things that more recent builds of AOKP have added.

Taking a look at AOSP now.


**Edit**

AOSP Build for Nightly #7 uploaded. *See OP

I haven't tried it yet.
Make a backup, give it a try if your on AOSP, and let me know how it looks, or if anything isn't working or doesn't look right.
Last edited by Swiftks; 26th April 2012 at 10:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftks For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes