[ROM] Android Revolution HD 3.6 | High Quality & Performance | ICS | TF101/101G

OP mike1986.

25th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #4421  
Thanks Meter: 12

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I2IEAILiiTY

Pulling up recents isn't the only time it occurs though. Happens within apps as well, like youtube and the nvidia apps. I'm trying to figure out if these things are normal or signs of something cause I got mine manufacturer refurbished.

Sent from my Creamed Out Glacier

Same here, happens a lot while using the youtube app. But since switching from guevor's kernels to testymeh 1.0, that has been my only 'problem'. No more SODs, reboots, awesome battery life for more than 2 days now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saav For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #4422  
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 215

668 posts
More
I noticed in the notes there was a remark about using custom boot animations. I saw where you place the file in /data/local/ and I noticed that in the build prop that there is a reference to boot sound PowerOn.ogg. Does this rom have have support for boot sound? I can't find a poweron.ogg file. Does that mean we can add one, and if so where? Bottom line if someone could let me know if and/or to add bootanimation sound.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #4423  
Flag Al Ain
Thanks Meter: 8

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gino.d

Hi, just installed on onto my transformer and I'm really happy to see the 3g fully functional.
Just one question, after install I have a notification from the asus update service wanting to install some modem firmware update, what should I do ?

Thanks, G

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using XDA Premium HD app

Which version did you install? the modified one?

Can you post the link please? ..

Thanks!
I2IEAILiiTY
25th April 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #4424  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saav

Same here, happens a lot while using the youtube app. But since switching from guevor's kernels to testymeh 1.0, that has been my only 'problem'. No more SODs, reboots, awesome battery life for more than 2 days now.

Yea that's the only thing bothering me now. I'm using guevor's 16b kernel and everything is working fine for me other than those damn glitches.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App
26th April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #4425  
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
More
Question
After i installed this rom i installed an app called root checker. Now the app tells me my device isn'trooted anymore. Now I'm afraid that when i install a different rom i will brick my device. Is there a different way to check if I'm still rooted?
26th April 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #4426  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,771

37,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semiran

After i installed this rom i installed an app called root checker. Now the app tells me my device isn'trooted anymore. Now I'm afraid that when i install a different rom i will brick my device. Is there a different way to check if I'm still rooted?

You don't really understand the meaning of being rooted. Open SuperSU app and check if binary is up to date.
26th April 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #4427  
Thanks Meter: 1

72 posts
More
I'd installed 3.2.1 and the 2 issues were all solved.

I will report the battery life later, as I find HC's battery life is so much better than ICS.

Nonetheless, still a great ROM!

Thanks Mike!

Another issue that I encountered is probably the google voice which always appears in my keyboard menu, even after I had removed from my keyboard settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyz

Sir,

I just want to report 2 issues that I encountered when I updated to 3.2.0 from 3.1.0.

1st issue: My touchscreen is not as responsive as previous when I was using 3.1.0. My scrolling with Dolpin Browser is very laggy and when I type, some of the keys were either not captured or the key would be stuck there and the alphabets map would pop up.

I had installed 3.2.0 using full wipe and reinstall my apps by Titanium Backup.

When I was on 3.1.0, I did not do any wipe, I installed it over Revolver.

2nd issue: The auto-rotate screen is acting cranky. When it does not work, I would need to turn the auto-rotate functi˘n (<----<< example of key being stuck) off and on again.

I am not sure whether it is because of my Titanium Backup, but I doubt so, as I was fine with 3.1.0.

I am not sure whether 3.2.1 will have these problem sorted out. But I'll report later.

26th April 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #4428  

58 posts
More
Can someone reupload the 3g enabler? The download link on the first page isn't working anymore.
26th April 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #4429  
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
Do I need to use Razorclaw to root my asus tablet? because I tried and it couldn't. Maybe my tablet isn't the right version. It says"I am missing a file... (too bad)" or something like that.
Can I root using another method? Like NachoRoot?
Thanks
26th April 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #4430  

58 posts
More
What firmware version are you on? ViperMod works well up to 9.2.1.17.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android revolution hd, asus eee pad, asus transformer, best asus transformer rom, mike1986, stock based
Previous Thread Next Thread