Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 44,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Theming Issues

Tip us?

j7jman
Old
(Last edited by j7jman; 25th April 2012 at 10:47 PM.) Reason: change title
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Unhappy [Q] Theming Issues

Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575303

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.
If I've helped You in any way, Please hit "Thanks"
-Want Boost? Go here!

travmofosho
Old
Thanks Meter 424

DONATE TO ME
Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Dont forget to hit Thanks if someone helps you out [/CENTER]
The Following User Says Thank You to travmofosho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4570
Quote:
Originally Posted by j7jman View Post
Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575303

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.
If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25552

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Yes he does. It is a few pages after the 2.04 release.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

j7jman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Talking thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by travmofosho View Post
Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
I had a feeling it was because I needed a deodexed version of a rom .. but i wanted to 100% before i started blaming it on my almost 2year old epic haha. I appreciate the help guys thanks
If I've helped You in any way, Please hit "Thanks"
-Want Boost? Go here!