[Q] Theming Issues

25th April 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45

216 posts
More
Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575303

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.
Last edited by j7jman; 25th April 2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: change title
26th April 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 424

507 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to travmofosho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,656

8,363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j7jman

Its beena while since ive been on here and need just a little help. I'm Trying to run the EL30 SleeperROM and want to change the theme to the EL30 Rebirth v1.1 or 1.2 theme. here's the link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1575303

I tried and it just froze up I know i screwed something up, haha.. but just need a little nudge in the right direction because i want this theme. What rom is compatible with this theme? thanks.

If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #4  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,298

28,186 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

If you are dead set on sleeper rom I believe he has a deodexed version available also.. ask in that thread someone will point you to it... if he doesn't have a deodexed version you can deodex it yourself, there are great guides, just google it... if your not set on keeping sleeper rom just flash any other el30 rom and then flash the theme

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Yes he does. It is a few pages after the 2.04 release.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 03:46 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45

216 posts
More
Talking thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by travmofosho

Sleeper rom is odexed so a theme won't work on it. You can use pretty much any other rom as long as its deodexed then flash the theme. I recommend EL30 Clean GB

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

I had a feeling it was because I needed a deodexed version of a rom .. but i wanted to 100% before i started blaming it on my almost 2year old epic haha. I appreciate the help guys thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread