FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

Can someone point me to the stock rom for our phones

Thanks Meter: 11
 
By blackbeasst, Senior Member on 25th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
my wife is not loving not being able to send/receive pics on her weapon rom.

just looking to get it back to factory to hopefully get the mms working again.
 
 
25th April 2012, 08:39 PM |#2  
B@je's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
this I what I found after like 2mins of seaching

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1067800. if it's not what you're looking for just search for it, you'll find it

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
25th April 2012, 08:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B@je

this I what I found after like 2mins of seaching

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1067800. if it's not what you're looking for just search for it, you'll find it

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

yeah i've found plenty threads about it, but all are dead links with either MU or FS or whatnot.
25th April 2012, 08:58 PM |#4  
B@je's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
I see well you could nvflash the stock rom gimme a min and I'll get the link
Edit-- here it is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1248644
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Last edited by B@je; 25th April 2012 at 09:01 PM.
25th April 2012, 09:16 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B@je

I see well you could nvflash the stock rom gimme a min and I'll get the link
Edit-- here it is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1248644
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

cool. MF links still work!

will i need to worry about unrooting the phone?
25th April 2012, 09:26 PM |#6  
B@je's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
The rom is already rooted if i remember correctly
it's the same method I used to upgrade from froyo
and no prob dude.
P.S if you don't know TMO is pushing out an OTA so if ur with them u get a new baseband and 2.3.4 rom and I've heard it solves a lot of issues but beware if u do update u won't be able to make calls on any other roms than stock because of.the new baseband
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
25th April 2012, 09:48 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B@je

The rom is already rooted if i remember correctly
it's the same method I used to upgrade from froyo
and no prob dude.
P.S if you don't know TMO is pushing out an OTA so if ur with them u get a new baseband and 2.3.4 rom and I've heard it solves a lot of issues but beware if u do update u won't be able to make calls on any other roms than stock because of.the new baseband
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

ok so basically i can nvflash to get back to lg stock rom, not worry about unrooting, update to 2.3.4 ota, and profit?
25th April 2012, 09:58 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
If you want to send multimedia.. just use Go SMS - with go u can send anything and it wont be send as an MMS, instead it is sent through the network. I dont have an MMS plan and I can send them easily.
26th April 2012, 12:28 AM |#9  
B@je's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
yea basically

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
26th April 2012, 01:16 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem03

If you want to send multimedia.. just use Go SMS - with go u can send anything and it wont be send as an MMS, instead it is sent through the network. I dont have an MMS plan and I can send them easily.


doesn't work. for a while it would only work if a pic was sent to that phone first. but now that has stopped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes