5,599,478 Members 38,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][FC09][TW] Epic Honeycomb V1.2 (5-15-12) PULL DOWN ANIMATION!

Tip us?

lilajrestnom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
Lol when I first got this phone it was on EC05 so I tried almost every theme out there and loved them all. There was a really cool red one that I liked but can't remember what it was called and I tried searching through the themes but couldn't find it. Ill look harder but while looking I found a couple other themes that I've missed. If only I had more free time. I go to school the 5 weekdays and I work straight after school on almost everyday and I'm off on the weekend but I get too busy doing school work. But I always find sometime during the week so I can probably be sure to make at least one theme every week. And this week maybe two, since dark horse needs a few more changes and it'll be complete.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to lilajrestnom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1515
Greenmuggy was the one who did the red themes, wasn't he?

And I agree, this resurgence of our favorite themes is like heaven. Dark Horse was special to me... but they were all so fantastic. Ah, when our Epic was young!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

lilajrestnom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt View Post
Greenmuggy was the one who did the red themes, wasn't he?

And I agree, this resurgence of our favorite themes is like heaven. Dark Horse was special to me... but they were all so fantastic. Ah, when our Epic was young!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
I'm not sure who it was even. It was still the begining of me having an epic and this is the first phone I've ever managed to get rooted and do cool stuff with lol. I didn't know anybody around this forum by name just "the guy that made the cool red theme or the nice ROM" lol. But ill try and see what I can do hopefully if we all stayed at this rate within a month we'd probably have all of our themes updated to FC09 lol.

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom View Post
I'm not sure who it was even. It was still the begining of me having an epic and this is the first phone I've ever managed to get rooted and do cool stuff with lol. I didn't know anybody around this forum by name just "the guy that made the cool red theme or the nice ROM" lol. But ill try and see what I can do hopefully if we all stayed at this rate within a month we'd probably have all of our themes updated to FC09 lol.

Hello, my name is chris... lol... I may be able to update some of those themes... which ones did you have in mind... and a link to it so I don't have to search ;)...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

shane6374
Old
Thanks Meter 1269

DONATE TO ME
You guys should look at Overstews, and the old Android Anonymous team themes. I think both had some cool red themes for EC05 or earlier Froyo builds. Also maybe go through GituSums sticky. That has all the big killer Epic themes in it I think.

Current Device - Nexus 5
Retired Devices - Nexus 4 - Galaxy S3 - Nexus S 4G - Epic 4G - Touch Pro 2 - Vogue
Please click the "Thanks" button if I helped or you like my work.
Twitter @shane6374

lilajrestnom
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Hello, my name is chris... lol... I may be able to update some of those themes... which ones did you have in mind... and a link to it so I don't have to search ;)...

Well you can go ahead and update any theme you want because I know I may not have anytime to do them soon and I haven't started any of them yet so other than dark horse you can do any you want its fine with me.

The Following User Says Thank You to lilajrestnom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom View Post
Well you can go ahead and update any theme you want because I know I may not have anytime to do them soon and I haven't started any of them yet so other than dark horse you can do any you want its fine with me.

Sounds like a plan... I was actually going to start one about an hour ago but...... I found a 3 week old kitten under my house (actually my puppy did) so currently bottle feeding it... maybe get one done tonight... maybe tomorrow... any special requests?

TexasLTE
Old
(Last edited by TexasLTE; 26th April 2012 at 01:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3580

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Sounds like a plan... I was actually going to start one about an hour ago but...... I found a 3 week old kitten under my house (actually my puppy did) so currently bottle feeding it... maybe get one done tonight... maybe tomorrow... any special requests?

the aforementioned Mysterious Beast is nice ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sterious+beast

erebos was another nice one too ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...terious+beast#
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasLTE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G View Post
the aforementioned Mysterious Beast is nice ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...sterious+beast

erebos was another nice one too ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...terious+beast#
Wow mysterious beast looks AMAZING!

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G View Post
Hmmmm ... wonder how much longer for that VIPER Theme ....
My new(2.3) viper theme or another one?