Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] Jade Official ROM links

Tip us?

haree
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaream View Post
How can i change HTC touch 3G OS from WM 6.1 to 6.5
hi
this thread is only for the official 6.1 rom ie stock rom
if u want 6.5 u need to 1st do a HSPL and then flash any of the cooked roms available
Thanks,
Hari

Samsung Galaxy Grand 16GB with wife
Samsung GalaxyNote 10.1" N8000 32GB SD
Lenovo P780 8GB version 32GB SD

When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.

kisg_
Old
(Last edited by haree; 18th January 2011 at 03:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Dear Guys,

I have a HTC Touch 3G with this serial no.: Mod edit removed the serial no dont give it
It is only include the English language (windows 6.1 and TouchFlo1.2 also) but I am hungarian therefore I would like to use in hungarian language. It is possible? Anyboy has got original ROM (for the easy upgrade) with Hungarian language pack?

Many Thanks!

haree
Old
Thanks Meter 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisg_ View Post
Dear Guys,

I have a HTC Touch 3G with this serial no.:
It is only include the English language (windows 6.1 and TouchFlo1.2 also) but I am hungarian therefore I would like to use in hungarian language. It is possible? Anyboy has got original ROM (for the easy upgrade) with Hungarian language pack?

Many Thanks!
hi
chek in shippedrom.com may be it is their look in the 1st page i have given the link for the site good luck
Thanks,
Hari

When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,......... he turns the dark off.
The Following User Says Thank You to haree For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kisg_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I downloaded and chnaged the
original ROM:
RUU_Jade_HTC_Europe_2.32.401.2_Radio_Sign_12.41.30 .16_0.41.30.12_Ship.exe

to this:
RUU_Jade_HTC_WWE_EastEurope_2.32.479.1_Radio_Sign_ 12.41.30.16_0.41.30.12_Ship.exe

nothing happened...
I know the Win6.1 is not changeable to Hungarian but the HTC touchFlo maybe yes. But I dont know how....

haree
Old
(Last edited by haree; 19th January 2011 at 05:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisg_ View Post
I downloaded and chnaged the
original ROM:
RUU_Jade_HTC_Europe_2.32.401.2_Radio_Sign_12.41.30 .16_0.41.30.12_Ship.exe

to this:
RUU_Jade_HTC_WWE_EastEurope_2.32.479.1_Radio_Sign_ 12.41.30.16_0.41.30.12_Ship.exe

nothing happened...
I know the Win6.1 is not changeable to Hungarian but the HTC touchFlo maybe yes. But I dont know how....
hi
but then the 2nd rom mentioned is WWE which means English
u need to look around real hard and see if any one has cooked a rom with support for the language u need if i do come across it ill give u the info ok
but remember before u can flash any cooked rom u need to do HSPL OK
Thanks,
Hari

The Following User Says Thank You to haree For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kisg_
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, But I'm think I will give it up...

I am find the official user manual in the HTC website, and that is included the hungarian Win 6.1 and Toucflo screenshots. I don't undestand why don't find the hungarian ROM nowhere...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NÚvtelen.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	494666  

yuvaaslp.r
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hiii

Am using HTC Touch 3G, INDIA. Recently tried Mr.Pham's 6.5 Rom "Touch3G WM6.5.V2.33.721.21.B21859.WWE.092409" realy felt good. and came to know that there is another new version "[ROM] [ROM] WM6.5 V33 (Core 21916)".

I downloaded and really tried very hard to install that, i successfully installed that Rom, but faced some problem at "align screen".. after some suggestions i also tried Hard reset for several times... but still facing the same problem at "Align Screen"...

Could you please Help me out from this Problem....

or could you please suggest any other Good 6.5 Rom, which suits for my Device...

Hoping that i can find Solution for Mr.Pham's Rom WM6.5 V33 (Core 21916)........

Thanks in Advance...

regards
YUV

haree
Old
Thanks Meter 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvaaslp.r View Post
Hiii

Am using HTC Touch 3G, INDIA. Recently tried Mr.Pham's 6.5 Rom "Touch3G WM6.5.V2.33.721.21.B21859.WWE.092409" realy felt good. and came to know that there is another new version "[ROM] [ROM] WM6.5 V33 (Core 21916)".

I downloaded and really tried very hard to install that, i successfully installed that Rom, but faced some problem at "align screen".. after some suggestions i also tried Hard reset for several times... but still facing the same problem at "Align Screen"...

Could you please Help me out from this Problem....

or could you please suggest any other Good 6.5 Rom, which suits for my Device...

Hoping that i can find Solution for Mr.Pham's Rom WM6.5 V33 (Core 21916)........

Thanks in Advance...

regards
YUV
hi
i have used rom for a long time infact all the way till i sold my jade and i was facing no problem id suggest u re flash it and do a hard reset once u have re flashed the rom and ur problem should be solved
hope it helps
Thanks,
Hari

Doc114
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Jade 6.5 Rom

I've been using this 6.5 Rom for sometime and to date have had no issues. It is fast enough for my uses and very stable.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663194

Gufo1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default All megaupload link broken

Like above
pls change for other server

Tags
htc touch 3g/jade