Thread Closed

General Chat! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

OP Mr Patchy Patch

25th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #4421  
Account currently disabled
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 15
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Guys dont think that im a noob but is it possible to run windows phone or windows 8 on my x10.. Im asking this because I used android on my htc hd2 which is a windows phone..

Sent from my X10S using XDA
25th April 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #4422  
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-iyokan

Guys dont think that im a noob but is it possible to run windows phone or windows 8 on my x10.. Im asking this because I used android on my htc hd2 which is a windows phone..

Sent from my X10S using XDA

nope...android is open source..so can be ported....win7 cannot be ported....

Sent from my X10S using xda premium
25th April 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #4423  
Account currently disabled
Flag Banglore
Thanks Meter: 15
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Is there a way to temporarily turn off the hardware led..

Sent from my X10S using XDA
25th April 2012, 11:40 PM   |  #4424  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 6,334
 
8,563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-iyokan

Is there a way to temporarily turn off the hardware led..

Sent from my X10S using XDA

Which one? Are you talking about the back lights?

If it's the back lights... Setting, display & change from always on to the interval you want.

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by shaggyskunk; 25th April 2012 at 11:42 PM.
26th April 2012, 12:16 AM   |  #4425  
OmegaRED^'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 608
 
2,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Which one? Are you talking about the back lights?

If it's the back lights... Setting, display & change from always on to the interval you want.

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2

the LED
little dot top right.
Years pass and still people don't know what a Light Emitting Diode is.
26th April 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #4426  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 6,334
 
8,563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRED^

the LED
little dot top right.
Years pass and still people don't know what a Light Emitting Diode is.

You have a sgh - i727?
I've never seen a little red light?

And, yeah I know what an led is.... I just never saw one on my SGH - I727R... In case you were being serious

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by shaggyskunk; 26th April 2012 at 12:23 AM.
26th April 2012, 02:24 AM   |  #4427  
OmegaRED^'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 608
 
2,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

You have a sgh - i727?
I've never seen a little red light?

And, yeah I know what an led is.... I just never saw one on my SGH - I727R... In case you were being serious

Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2

"Face palm"
this is a X10 forum section.

This was originally put down for general talk between xda users.
Yet everything with a sgs flocked here.
I find that very odd.
Last edited by OmegaRED^; 26th April 2012 at 02:34 AM.
26th April 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #4428  
@rbiter's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 969
 
4,142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Adobe air reviews anybody?

sent with 3g courage. better recognize. 4g courage coming soon. stock up on diapers.
Last edited by @rbiter; 26th April 2012 at 03:15 AM.
26th April 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #4429  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 6,334
 
8,563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRED^

"Face palm"
this is a X10 forum section.

This was originally put down for general talk between xda users.
Yet everything with a sgs flocked here.
I find that very odd.

Doh!
I'm so sorry!
I just thought it was the skyrocket forum


Sent from Down The Rabbit Hole, using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 03:03 AM   |  #4430  
OmegaRED^'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 608
 
2,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I wrote the book on understanding forum posts.
Rule 1 ... the internet is vast.... expect everyone.
Rule 27... not every forum member is a member.
Rule 62.. Where ever money is involved... evil peels thru the walls.
Therefore money is evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgvJ0DQlews
Last edited by OmegaRED^; 26th April 2012 at 03:46 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
can't stop laughing, censorship in xda, colossus is innocent, colossus warned us, duh, everyone is innocent :p, iridaki is awesome you are just jealous is all, iridaki is innocent too, jelly, jellybean, removed tags, winking colussus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes