23rd April 2012, 10:50 PM   |  #31  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,595

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwes1020

I noticed you mentioned o2x. O2x and g2x are horses of a different color their partition setups are different. They are more like distant cousins rather then brother/sister devices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Yes I thought about editing that part out to reflect g2x... but the binary I got was from Volk and the G2x nullifier... But what I used was just the binary from my o2x zip since thats what I had at my immediate disposal... we used the same binary for both nullifiers...but I assure you its from the g2x and it works just fine. Its just the update-binary that was used from that file... not anything else.

edit:
ok eff it.. I changed it... I thought after all the info I put folks would not tunnel vision on 'o2x'... but ok now it says g2x..
Last edited by da-pharoah; 23rd April 2012 at 10:57 PM.
24th April 2012, 01:11 AM   |  #32  
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877

817 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah

Yes I thought about editing that part out to reflect g2x... but the binary I got was from Volk and the G2x nullifier... But what I used was just the binary from my o2x zip since thats what I had at my immediate disposal... we used the same binary for both nullifiers...but I assure you its from the g2x and it works just fine. Its just the update-binary that was used from that file... not anything else.

edit:
ok eff it.. I changed it... I thought after all the info I put folks would not tunnel vision on 'o2x'... but ok now it says g2x..

Haha its all good. Just was wondering I know when I start over thinking I make careless mistakes sometimes.

Wish I had more time to try to help you guys but between all my projects and personal life its hard to do much else.

24th April 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #33  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Haha its all good. Just was wondering I know when I start over thinking I make careless mistakes sometimes.

Wish I had more time to try to help you guys but between all my projects and personal life its hard to do much else.

cool bro no worries.
24th April 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sea of Tranquility, Moon
Thanks Meter: 552

581 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, I wanted to congratulate da-pharoah as he is the new team leader of this project. Pay attention to this guy, he KNOWS this app! Thanks everyone who has helped, da-pharoah also brings fresh thinking to this project, something I was out of Good luck everyone, if I can help, you know where to find me. THANK YOU!

artifintel@ACSyndicate.net
The Following User Says Thank You to mustangtim49 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 04:29 AM   |  #35  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangtim49

Hey everyone, I wanted to congratulate da-pharoah as he is the new team leader of this project. Pay attention to this guy, he KNOWS this app! Thanks everyone who has helped, da-pharoah also brings fresh thinking to this project, something I was out of Good luck everyone, if I can help, you know where to find me. THANK YOU!

artifintel@ACSyndicate.net

Thanks bro.. and I do believe I am super familiar with BMP by now lol.. its a cool app and it seems I'm reflashing more now due to md5 errors in cwm because I keep restoring my boot.img and trying again to boot up on rom2 after some cool edits .. Lol.. so I just updated to cwm 5.0.28 lets see how that rolls. But indeed y'all Like mustangtim said if you have any questions feel free to ask! We will get this app working if it's the last thing I do!!!

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Last edited by da-pharoah; 24th April 2012 at 04:32 AM.
24th April 2012, 04:38 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 44

376 posts
Why is this not under Android development? Seems like it's promising

Sent from my Handheld Portal Device
24th April 2012, 04:40 AM   |  #37  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoppp

Why is this not under Android development? Seems like it's promising

I agree for sure... but it sure would be nice if a mod moved it for us... *wink *wink..

24th April 2012, 09:31 AM   |  #38  
Flag Port Arthur, Texas
Thanks Meter: 877

817 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah

I agree for sure... but it sure would be nice if a mod moved it for us... *wink *wink..

Just make a new one and link back to here for reference. At least thats what id do to have a clean slate and control of the OP. Or of you just want it moved im sure you could pm overground

24th April 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #39  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Just make a new one and link back to here for reference. At least thats what id do to have a clean slate and control of the OP. Or of you just want it moved im sure you could pm overground

hmmm I may make a new one.. I didnt think of that for some reason... lol

edit:

ok done here it is:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25259541
Last edited by da-pharoah; 24th April 2012 at 06:59 PM.
26th April 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 44

376 posts

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread