Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,778 Members 38,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Shut down menu

Tip us?

preal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Shut down menu

I am currently on sky is 4.2d xlf. This is the most current update from seanzscreams. Followed his directions for the install and the everything is perfect, runs fast and smooth however when I long press the right side single button to power off it just powers off with out bringing me to the power off menu that gives me the choices to reboot recovery...etc.

Is that how it powers off? Or is something wrong?

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2,195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by preal View Post
I am currently on sky is 4.2d xlf. This is the most current update from seanzscreams. Followed his directions for the install and the everything is perfect, runs fast and smooth however when I long press the right side single button to power off it just powers off with out bringing me to the power off menu that gives me the choices to reboot recovery...etc.

Is that how it powers off? Or is something wrong?

Heh, you didn't flash the note radio, did you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

preal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I did at first but it made the rom unstable so I restarted reflashed and followed Seans directions to the t without flashing anything else and the rom worked fine except for the power down.....also the phone won't lock....tried setup up a pin or pattern and nothing.

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2,195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I did at first but it made the rom unstable so I restarted reflashed and followed Seans directions to the t without flashing anything else and the rom worked fine except for the power down.....also the phone won't lock....tried setup up a pin or pattern and nothing.
You probably corrupted the efs partition. Did you flash another radio? Either way you'll probably have to use icenights fix

The Following User Says Thank You to xcrazydx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

preal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you for your advice. I will look for that and try it. Let you know if it works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

icenight89
Old
Thanks Meter 718

DONATE TO ME
And the uclc5 strikes again, another victim skrocket. U won't have to look far op, its a sticky in the general thread
The Following User Says Thank You to icenight89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

preal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
It worked! Thank you both.

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2,195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It worked! Thank you both.
Great man! I've been trying to warn people about that radio, but some people don't believe me. Haha, glad you're all fixed up!

The Following User Says Thank You to xcrazydx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]