Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide][Flyer]Honeycomb S-OFF, Easy Install, Recovery and Root. [US Wifi Added]

Tip us?
 
Dacoco
Old
(Last edited by Dacoco; 21st April 2012 at 11:42 AM.)
#861  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 349
Join Date: Dec 2010
Hi Globatron,

i already S-OFFed and installed HC twice on my Wifi Flyer, once on my mums US Wifi Flyer and now my GF bought a German T-Mobile 3G Flyer.

Does this guide work with the german T-Mobile 3G too?
Software Version 1.39.111.6
H BOOT 1.07.0000
RADIO 3809.05.04.03_M
I'm almost sure that it does but i just want to be sure.

Thanks
Daniel
 
anjarkartaputra
Old
#862  
anjarkartaputra's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: bandung
hi globatron
right know i'm at leedroid V 1.1.0 S-on
i want to s-off my flyer
if that okay if i follow this guide
or i'm should to downgrade to gingerbread first
 
globatron
Old
#863  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,049
Posts: 1,436
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: All over the place

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacoco View Post
Hi Globatron,

i already S-OFFed and installed HC twice on my Wifi Flyer, once on my mums US Wifi Flyer and now my GF bought a German T-Mobile 3G Flyer.

Does this guide work with the german T-Mobile 3G too?
Software Version 1.39.111.6
H BOOT 1.07.0000
RADIO 3809.05.04.03_M
I'm almost sure that it does but i just want to be sure.

Thanks
Daniel
Yes it will
 
globatron
Old
#864  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,049
Posts: 1,436
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: All over the place

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjarkartaputra View Post
hi globatron
right know i'm at leedroid V 1.1.0 S-on
i want to s-off my flyer
if that okay if i follow this guide
or i'm should to downgrade to gingerbread first
If you want a GB rom you have to be on the GB firmware. if you want honeycomb you must be on honeycomb firmware. You must upgrade/downgrade as necessary.
 
globatron
Old
#865  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,049
Posts: 1,436
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: All over the place

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtlessrabbit4 View Post
Hey globatron! Ive succesfully upgraded to honeycomb s off from your us wifi b10 ruu. However, since i wanted to install leedroid, i first tried the wifi light zip, but pwith no avail using either method of installing. Im wondering why i couldnt use the light zip, do you have an idea why?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using XDA
The light zip is incomplete, you have to flash a custom rom after the light rom to get a working system.
 
Dacoco
Old
#866  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 349
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thank you! And can i downgrade for warrany purposes if needed with a newer T-Mobile RUU (RUU_Flyer_TMO_DE_2.27.111.1)?
 
globatron
Old
#867  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,049
Posts: 1,436
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: All over the place

 
DONATE TO ME
You want the how to return to S-ON thread for that.
 
shirtlessrabbit4
Old
#868  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 127
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canton, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by globatron View Post
The light zip is incomplete, you have to flash a custom rom after the light rom to get a working system.
I know this, i was saying that the light zip wouldnt flash at all, neither fastboot or recovery would do the job. It just aborted the installation in both modes for some reason

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using XDA
 
budusku
Old
#869  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2010
Unhappy HELP

I apologize in advance if the language is not good, I have a problem with the flyer, logo flyer on white htc batteries run out and can not up / downgrade due to low power play, change the battery, is there a solution to my problem is? thanks before ...
 
mcord11758
Old
#870  
mcord11758's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,188
Posts: 7,846
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by budusku View Post
I apologize in advance if the language is not good, I have a problem with the flyer, logo flyer on white htc batteries run out and can not up / downgrade due to low power play, change the battery, is there a solution to my problem is? thanks before ...
You may need to charge your battery independent of your flyer. People have succeeded in doing so. Search q&a and general there are a couple of threads with pictures

The Following User Says Thank You to mcord11758 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes