Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,346 Members 47,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Pantech Burst Love, Anyone? Anyone?

Tip us?

Spikelangelo
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn81 View Post
I am using Widgesoid.its very easy to use .
Which network type do you switch to? The wcdma worked briefly but switched back to 4g. The others didn't switch out of 4g at all.
I like the app btw.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Spikelangelo
Old
Thanks Meter 41
I just noticed my gf's back button is not working as it should, out of 6 taps it registers 2. Do we have an unroot method?

yadspi
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikelangelo View Post
I just noticed my gf's back button is not working as it should, out of 6 taps it registers 2. Do we have an unroot method?

There's a flashable stock rom in this thread, it works like Odin
The Following User Says Thank You to yadspi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Spikelangelo
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadspi View Post
There's a flashable stock rom in this thread, it works like Odin
Thanks. Now that you mention it I do recall a ROM zip from a while ago. I must have been so locked on root I blocked it out lol

Finn81
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikelangelo View Post
Which network type do you switch to? The wcdma worked briefly but switched back to 4g. The others didn't switch out of 4g at all.
I like the app btw.

we haven`t LTE networks here in Russia , so I am using GSM only and WCDMA only/or WCDMA preffered

yadspi
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
we haven`t LTE networks here in Russia , so I am using GSM only and WCDMA only/or WCDMA preffered
The lowest I had seen mine is 4G which I assume is H+? Mostly it stays LTE with around 13Mbps, I've tried changing APN manually to 3g but it doesn't let me, I think it's the software side, I'm sure with CM9 I will have the option to use 3g to save battery

Metsfan4831
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I recently got a burst and I would like to root it. I am having issues with fastboot and adb however; I have ever tried following all steps online but they weren't of much help. Could you guys help me set them up on a vista 32 bit machine? Sadly my phone is my only Internet connection. I sincerely appreciate any assistance. Thanks XDA.

tdma
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I have found a glonass support in this phone.satellites with numbers 65 + are they.can someone test it too?
Would you please let us know from where the app displayed in your photo can be downloaded? It is the first such GPS app I have seen that displays satellite number/signal for more than 12 satellites. спасибо

Finn81
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdma View Post
Would you please let us know from where the app displayed in your photo can be downloaded? It is the first such GPS app I have seen that displays satellite number/signal for more than 12 satellites. спасибо
it was screenshot from Navitel Navigator.one more is Progorod, where is the Glonass satellites are shown with red circles around them.

mayur9890
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hello guys i bought 4 pcs of pantech burst for me...i was able to unlock(sim-unlock) 3 of them...but iam unable to unlock the 4th one...pleaase help me in this...got the same unlock code from 4-5 ebay sellers...and after entering that code it straighaway says "network unlock unsuccesfull"....please help friendz
HTC HD2,HTC SHIFT,MOTOROLA XT720 FOR SALE

Tags
burst, p9070, pantech burst