OP jcdeuce

25th April 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #261  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 45

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn81

I am using Widgesoid.its very easy to use .

Which network type do you switch to? The wcdma worked briefly but switched back to 4g. The others didn't switch out of 4g at all.
I like the app btw.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
25th April 2012, 02:34 PM   |  #262  
Flag Philadelphia

265 posts
More
I just noticed my gf's back button is not working as it should, out of 6 taps it registers 2. Do we have an unroot method?

25th April 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #263  
Thanks Meter: 19

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikelangelo

I just noticed my gf's back button is not working as it should, out of 6 taps it registers 2. Do we have an unroot method?

There's a flashable stock rom in this thread, it works like Odin
The Following User Says Thank You to yadspi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 03:37 PM   |  #264  
Flag Philadelphia

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadspi

There's a flashable stock rom in this thread, it works like Odin

Thanks. Now that you mention it I do recall a ROM zip from a while ago. I must have been so locked on root I blocked it out lol

25th April 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #265  
Thanks Meter: 43

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikelangelo

Which network type do you switch to? The wcdma worked briefly but switched back to 4g. The others didn't switch out of 4g at all.
I like the app btw.

we haven`t LTE networks here in Russia , so I am using GSM only and WCDMA only/or WCDMA preffered
25th April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #266  
Thanks Meter: 19

152 posts
More
Quote:

we haven`t LTE networks here in Russia , so I am using GSM only and WCDMA only/or WCDMA preffered

The lowest I had seen mine is 4G which I assume is H+? Mostly it stays LTE with around 13Mbps, I've tried changing APN manually to 3g but it doesn't let me, I think it's the software side, I'm sure with CM9 I will have the option to use 3g to save battery
26th April 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #267  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I recently got a burst and I would like to root it. I am having issues with fastboot and adb however; I have ever tried following all steps online but they weren't of much help. Could you guys help me set them up on a vista 32 bit machine? Sadly my phone is my only Internet connection. I sincerely appreciate any assistance. Thanks XDA.
26th April 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #268  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:

I have found a glonass support in this phone.satellites with numbers 65 + are they.can someone test it too?

Would you please let us know from where the app displayed in your photo can be downloaded? It is the first such GPS app I have seen that displays satellite number/signal for more than 12 satellites. спасибо
26th April 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #269  
Thanks Meter: 43

143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdma

Would you please let us know from where the app displayed in your photo can be downloaded? It is the first such GPS app I have seen that displays satellite number/signal for more than 12 satellites. спасибо

it was screenshot from Navitel Navigator.one more is Progorod, where is the Glonass satellites are shown with red circles around them.
26th April 2012, 01:39 PM   |  #270  
Flag NaGpUr
Thanks Meter: 2

101 posts
More
hello guys i bought 4 pcs of pantech burst for me...i was able to unlock(sim-unlock) 3 of them...but iam unable to unlock the 4th one...pleaase help me in this...got the same unlock code from 4-5 ebay sellers...and after entering that code it straighaway says "network unlock unsuccesfull"....please help friendz

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
burst, p9070, pantech burst
Previous Thread Next Thread