Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,285 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM9][SGS III theming][4 july 2012]Nitrogen Reloaded 1.08 Rom by Andasa

Tip us?

chrisrotolo
Old
Thanks Meter 453

DONATE TO ME
couple quick questions guys.. is there anything major not working??
i found changelogs, but no real working/not working list.

Do I need to factory reset? or is this done automatically on install?

Last question, does the phone have option to keep screen on during call? DOes it actually work? This is the main reason I'm jumping in early, because screen blacks out and wont come on.

Thanks so much everyone.

airicd22
Old
(Last edited by airicd22; 26th April 2012 at 06:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
I had to wipe in order for it to work properly. I was getting an error messege every 2 seconds.

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to airicd22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scott0
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Andasa,

thanks for v 0.6, nice works! hey, i _think_ i notice a change wit the bass and the beats but i don't see an app or .apk or anything.

hey guy, last 2 posts, i don't think it's necessary to clear data/factory reset BUT

BUT

BUT BUT BUT

do a nandroid backup of your current setup & imo it never hurts to clear data and install a fresh ROM, especially these sorts of cutting edge operating systems. imo.

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!111111111

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

this thing runs crazy smooth ! 2 thumbs up

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Oh hey, crap, forgot to mention to please remove the spaces in the ROM's zip name. \\

:)
The Following User Says Thank You to scott0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chrisrotolo
Old
Thanks Meter 453

DONATE TO ME
so can anyone confirm does the phone have option to keep lcd on?

also, on my tab plus, we have an alpha CM9 in the works, which I tried, and trying to restore nandroid from there does not work at all.

can anyone confirm it is possible to easily nandroid restore to GB from CM9?

thanks again.

Dung Yaiba
Old
Thanks Meter 0
can flash for LU6200?

Andasa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dung Yaiba View Post
can flash for LU6200?
No, you will kill your phone!

Sent from my LG-P930
If you want to support my work - click thanks or

Nitrogen Reloaded Rom

scott0
Old
(Last edited by scott0; 27th April 2012 at 06:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 90
the universal mega bass + beats audio in v 0.6 won't let me run power amp or equalizer.............can you remove it please? I need that poweramp!

also, the new superuser app needs to be updated instantly ( the installed version is already outdated) and it also stalls out often on tibu.

ericemir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This update is very good. I love this rom. I am having issues with DoubleTwist. After updating I can open the app, the screen goes black and then quits out on me. But when I get home and connect to my wifi the the air sync activates and so does the air play.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times. What should I do? or is this a rom issue?

Thanks All

Andasa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott0 View Post
the universal mega bass + beats audio in v 0.6 won't let me run power amp or equalizer.............can you remove it please? I need that poweramp!

also, the new superuser app needs to be updated instantly ( the installed version is already outdated) and it also stalls out often on tibu.
No Problem, next realise without beats, poweramp - good staff?I need something for sound.
Last realise include last Supersu 0.88

Sent from my LG-P930

Nitrogen Reloaded Rom

Andasa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericemir View Post
This update is very good. I love this rom. I am having issues with DoubleTwist. After updating I can open the app, the screen goes black and then quits out on me. But when I get home and connect to my wifi the the air sync activates and so does the air play.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app several times. What should I do? or is this a rom issue?

Thanks All
May be because beats. Will remove in next realise. Tonight or tomorrow. I'm don't have Mac or Smart TV for test.

Sent from my LG-P930

Nitrogen Reloaded Rom

Tags
cm9 nitro hd p930 andasa