No registration required

NEW! [July 26] [Sense 3.5] Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense 3.5 / Smooth / Themed

OP NRGZ28

27th March 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #471  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 1

68 posts
More
I forgot the messages (secure box) password. how can i reset it.
28th March 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #472  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 161

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabihbhai

I forgot the messages (secure box) password. how can i reset it.

try wipe messages app data(install titanium backup,find the message app and wipe the data)but you will loose your messages so first make a back up.(not 100% sure)
28th March 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #473  
Flag Denver, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 7

135 posts
More
Bluetooth and Cyberon Voice Commander problem
I’m having a problem using my bluetooth headset with the Cyberon Voice Commander software. When I activate Cyberon I hear the “Say command” prompt in my headset and then the phone locks up. Normally you see a progress bar moving across the screen to indicate the time when the software is listening for your response. The phone will lock up after giving me the prompt and before the progress bar. This only happens when using the Bluetooth headset. I can use Cyberon without the bluetooth headset and everything works correctly.

This same problem happens with all of the various Sense 3.5 ROMs that I have tried, not just NRGZ28’s RCMix 4.0 Energized BLUE Edition. I have tried the Cyberon Voice Commander software with some of the Sense 2.1 ROMs that I initially loaded and if I remember correctly it worked fine with these. I haven’t tried any of the Sense 3.0 ROMs so I do not know how Cyberon works with them.

I know that quite a few of the ROMs out there have the Voice Dialer software, but after using the Cyberon Voice Commander package on my stock Desire Z I prefer it and wanted to use it again. I use my bluetooth headset all the time and find the ability to be able to dial and issue other commands by voice quite handy.

I too am familiar with NRGZ28’s work having used his ROMs on my old TP2 and have been sold on his RCMix ROM for the DZ. It is buttery smooth and in my opinion the best of the Sense 3.5 ROMs available. I have tried a few of the other Sense 3.5 ROMs and keep coming back to this one. So if we can’t get the Cyberon software to work I’ll continue to use this ROM with the Voice Dialer software because I do like this ROM.
16th April 2012, 12:41 PM   |  #474  
Flag Opava
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
When will be released newer version? I have some problems with freezing device. And free RAM could be better... I have only about 60 - 80 Mb free RAM.
(sorry for my English)
21st April 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #475  

46 posts
Exclamation Cooking ROM with AAHK
hi guys, I need some help, I recently did my HTC Inspire 4g and cooked this awesome ROM using AAHK, I got my wife a Desire Z and I was wondering if I can cook the ROM using the same AAHK software or I need to do something else.

Thanks in advance!!
23rd April 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #476  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 184

863 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpnjimbob

I’m having a problem using my bluetooth headset with the Cyberon Voice Commander software. When I activate Cyberon I hear the “Say command” prompt in my headset and then the phone locks up. Normally you see a progress bar moving across the screen to indicate the time when the software is listening for your response. The phone will lock up after giving me the prompt and before the progress bar. This only happens when using the Bluetooth headset. I can use Cyberon without the bluetooth headset and everything works correctly...

Use another kernel - RCMIX 3D KERNEL, this will help - link here.Unity Kernel has Bluetooth issue with DZ - phone freezes when you start voice command over BT.
26th April 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #477  

46 posts
I was able to install the rom on the phone today, I have one problem when I start and at some random point I get a message that says

"sorry
The application WI-FI Calling (process com.android.kiteo) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Any ideas?
26th April 2012, 02:35 AM   |  #478  
Flag porter ranch
Thanks Meter: 149

668 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sama13

I was able to install the rom on the phone today, I have one problem when I start and at some random point I get a message that says

"sorry
The application WI-FI Calling (process com.android.kiteo) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

Any ideas?

I don't think that wifi calling works in this rom anyway so just delete it from system/app. It will be called something like com.android.kiteo. To do so use root explorer or es file explorer.
When you delete it, it will give you that message a lot so just reboot and it won't give you that anymore

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
Last edited by jspina; 26th April 2012 at 03:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jspina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #479  

46 posts
Thanks jspina! Tried lookignas you suggested but didnt find it.

I have another problem i'm stuck on edge and yesterday it was using the 3g before i installed this rom, anybody experienced this? Or should i do a wipe and install it again
Last edited by sama13; 26th April 2012 at 05:07 AM.
26th April 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #480  
Thanks Meter: 84

643 posts
More
Perhaps OP should change the title from "NEW!" ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread