Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Official] SG Note in the Philippines

Tip us?

scarlet_sg
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermitano View Post
the procedure given is for partitioning external sd...11gb is enough for games at the least and the 2gb is for the rom/ram cacheable memory...repartitioning your internal entails the danger of bricking your phone mate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

yes i agree and im not brave enough yet on repartitioning internal but from what i understand from the link it partitions the external sd (say a 64gb into 2 x 32gb) then link2sd will then mount the 2nd partition on boot and it will appear as though the 2nd partition on the sd card will be an extension of your internal memory...

i have not tried it yet as that link was for the SII-T989 and i'm scared ****less to try it and brick my note...

see the image post below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	link2sd.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1023503  

matangpusa
Old
(Last edited by matangpusa; 25th April 2012 at 09:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Anyone have any idea when the ICS is coming to the Note in Manila?

scarlet_sg
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by matangpusa View Post
Anyone have any idea when the ICS is coming to the Note in Manila?
the answer to that still eludes everyone on this forum my friend... not manila specifically but ICS official release from samsung

you may want to follow this link for any updates..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1490986

jermitano
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 838
expect it 2nd quarter of the year from april to june but most probably in the last days of june...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

SAMSUNG GT i9100
SAMSUNG GN n7000
SAMSUNG GS I9300
SAMSUNG GN n7100

"never argue with an IDIOT, they'll just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience"

jtribaco
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Guys just little bit noob here Having high percentage of deep sleep, gives good battery savings? I got 98% in 3 hours of idle... using batterystats. Hope Samsung PH will held another event here in Manila.

matangpusa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Waiting for ICS

Waiting time pa pala....ugggggh! Hehe...well, Gingerbread is as solid as it can be so far...ty guys.

iampoch
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Has anyone found a way to disable the incredibly annoying Fully Charged notification? The brilliant person who thought this was a great idea should be kicked to the balls.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

access.denied
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampoch View Post
Has anyone found a way to disable the incredibly annoying Fully Charged notification? The brilliant person who thought this was a great idea should be kicked to the balls.

LOL. btw isn't a good thing to be notified when the battery is actually fully charged?

iampoch
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by access.denied View Post
LOL. btw isn't a good thing to be notified when the battery is actually fully charged?
Not if it goes off every minute until you take the cable off the phone. Now I know what it feels like to have someone say "Are we there yet?" constantly during long trips, because it's the exact same thing with this notification.

jermitano
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampoch View Post
Not if it goes off every minute until you take the cable off the phone. Now I know what it feels like to have someone say "Are we there yet?" constantly during long trips, because it's the exact same thing with this notification.

try installing a custom rom or if your phone is rooted, use root explorer and remove the alarm notification on the /etc or /system /etc folder (have no idea where it is placed on stock roms)...

SAMSUNG GT i9100
SAMSUNG GN n7000
SAMSUNG GS I9300
SAMSUNG GN n7100

"never argue with an IDIOT, they'll just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience"