Here is my impressions with OXP:
1. The browser always force closes and force closes our apps too. In short, the browser is a RAM eater.
2. Mobile data doesn't work upon boot. However, when turning on airplane mode and turning off it again will make the mobile data connect but it goes on and off all the time, giving me a very hard time to surf the Internet.
3. Notification LED doesn't work.
4. Touch sound an haptic feedback on all touches doesn't work.
5. Screen lock sound doesn't work.
6. Squashi Input method works better on this ROM than in GB ROMs. No more stucked symbols input pad when reaching the top or bottom edges. It FCs on Browser though.
7. Battery percentage in notification bar works now but there is some issue with the clock (in the notification bar too) that freezes sometimes.
8. The Qualcomm Adreno libs really rocks the whole user experience, especially the Trebuchet launcher.
9. The screen goes berserk when a menu or window is shown up.
10. Brightness cannot be controlled.
11. Angry Birds Space is more responsive now after aeons of loading and ANRs. Temple Run doesn't working though.
12. I got 1642 on AnTuTu (245-768MHz, ONDEMAND). Right now, I'm using 320-748 MHz MINMAX. I really wonder why on Android, music playback is sometimes laggy while its not on other flatforms.
13. Root access and WiFi issues can be addressed by replacing the updater-script file with the ones on MiniCM9 3.0.0 for X8, as Davee suggests. Thanks mate!
There were more impressions but here are the most obvious. I really hope that fixes will come ASAP and a custom themer will tailor the Holo theme for our screen.
Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA