Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Mixed ICS with Xperia S (v5.0 Beta available) [.62][.58][.42]

OP androidseb

24th April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #141  
androidseb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Spremberg
Thanks Meter: 110
 
745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG_fuad92

it gets stuck in finding update package.

Have you downloaded the v4 on your sdcard?

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #142  
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 19
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidseb

Have you downloaded the v4 on your sdcard?

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2

I downloaded that to my sdcard inside a folder. Should I not move it inside the folder but just leave it on the sdcard only?

I tried flashing it 3 times. It. Is just the same

Sent from my R800i using XDA
Last edited by LG_fuad92; 25th April 2012 at 04:46 AM.
25th April 2012, 07:07 AM   |  #143  
androidseb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Spremberg
Thanks Meter: 110
 
745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG_fuad92

I downloaded that to my sdcard inside a folder. Should I not move it inside the folder but just leave it on the sdcard only?

I tried flashing it 3 times. It. Is just the same

Sent from my R800i using XDA

When I have moved it to the sdcard only I find it at last point in the list .

Here a guide maybe you make some wrong:

Install a zip from the sdcard > move to the zip file with the volume buttons > accept it with the home button > and he installed it

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #144  
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 19
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
I'm using a full touch cwm by doomlord. Can I install with that?

EDIT: I can manage to install it. But my messaging app was lost and I have no network at all.

Sent from my R800i using XDA
Last edited by LG_fuad92; 25th April 2012 at 08:53 AM.
25th April 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #145  
androidseb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Spremberg
Thanks Meter: 110
 
745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG_fuad92

I'm using a full touch cwm by doomlord. Can I install with that?

EDIT: I can manage to install it. But my messaging app was lost and I have no network at all.

Sent from my R800i using XDA

When you have no network you download the bug fix

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #146  
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 19
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidseb

When you have no network you download the bug fix

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2

I still get the same no network signs... and my messaging app is not there.
25th April 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #147  
androidseb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Spremberg
Thanks Meter: 110
 
745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG_fuad92

I still get the same no network signs... and my messaging app is not there.

Okay Download all parts of the theme 1-4 and install it

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #148  
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 19
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
I'll try to install the first one and then jump to the last one. thanks.
25th April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #149  
eu8umhc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 23
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Links are dead

Edit; they work fine thanks , I made a mistake.


Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk
Last edited by eu8umhc; 25th April 2012 at 10:25 PM.
26th April 2012, 02:37 AM   |  #150  
Senior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 19
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
I got some problems downloading?

The links are fine, but when I click on download it doesn't let me. It changed to a different page as if the files are corrupted? Idk

Sent from my R800i using XDA
Last edited by LG_fuad92; 26th April 2012 at 03:12 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes