FORUMS

Android Pay Announced, Further Simplifies Mobile Pyments

The mobile payment space has heated up recently, with multiple companies like … more

Android M Adds Fingerprint Support

Along with other features, Android M has brought along Fingerprint Support to the OS.This comes in … more

Webview Update on Android M Dev Preview

Google has announced an update to the Webview implementations on the upcoming Android M … more

Android M Brings Granular Permission Controls

Google I/O 2015 is underway,  and Sundar Pichai opened the event with the usual … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[CLOSED THREAD] [ROM] Magnolia Final 1.3.2

24th April 2012, 03:53 AM |#2041  
watt9493's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Croydon, PA
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevman8396

Does anyone know where I can still download this ROM and all of the mods that go with it. I deleted my backup and now really want it again but of course multiupload.com does not work. Thanks in advance

i second this. i had to format my hard drive, and lost all traces of this rom
 
 
25th April 2012, 11:30 PM |#2042  
sk806's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watt9493

i second this. i had to format my hard drive, and lost all traces of this rom

I believe I still have the ROM and mods. I will see what I can dig up...

EDIT - Here's the ROM:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/ROM...1_3_2_Full.zip

Looking for extras...

EDIT - Found them. They are all in a zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/Ros...ras/Extras.zip

These may take a bit to sync.

Enjoy!

Steve
Last edited by sk806; 25th April 2012 at 11:33 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sk806 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 01:38 AM |#2043  
Alton (Halo 2)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rock island
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

I believe I still have the ROM and mods. I will see what I can dig up...

EDIT - Here's the ROM:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/ROM...1_3_2_Full.zip

Looking for extras...

EDIT - Found them. They are all in a zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/Ros...ras/Extras.zip

These may take a bit to sync.

Enjoy!

Steve

Can u give details on this Rom. wat is it based on?

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium
Last edited by Alton (Halo 2); 26th April 2012 at 01:40 AM.
26th April 2012, 04:40 AM |#2044  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,075
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton (Halo 2)

Can u give details on this Rom. wat is it based on?

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

It's not the rom in the OP?
26th April 2012, 04:51 AM |#2045  
Alton (Halo 2)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rock island
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem

It's not the rom in the OP?

Idk lol

Sent from my Incredible Sensation 3D using xda premium
26th April 2012, 11:01 AM |#2046  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton (Halo 2)

Can u give details on this Rom. wat is it based on?

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Stock froyo maybe?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 12:43 PM |#2047  
sk806's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

Stock froyo maybe?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yes, stock Froyo. It is the ROM in the OP, isn't that what was being asked for?
The Following User Says Thank You to sk806 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 12:48 PM |#2048  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

Yes, stock Froyo. It is the ROM in the OP, isn't that what was being asked for?

I was trying to answer the poster before me as he had questions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 01:21 PM |#2049  
sk806's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579

I was trying to answer the poster before me as he had questions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No worries, just making sure I had the right understanding .

Steve
26th April 2012, 10:23 PM |#2050  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

I believe I still have the ROM and mods. I will see what I can dig up...

EDIT - Here's the ROM:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/ROM...1_3_2_Full.zip

Looking for extras...

EDIT - Found them. They are all in a zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22769554/Ros...ras/Extras.zip

These may take a bit to sync.

Enjoy!

Steve

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes