Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (T959) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

OP krarvind

25th April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #851  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,725

5,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dascud

Kraravind, firstly thanks for the great ROM. This is the best ROM I have on my vibrant up until now.

However, I have a problem loading the cifs module under /system/lib/modules. The vermagic of the modules is different from the running kernel.

VerMagic for the cifs module is 3.0.8-g66a0a05-dirty while the running kernel is
3.0.8-g2531214-dirty and this prevents the module from being loaded.
Can you pls recompile the modules or give me some basic info so that I can download your kernel source tree and build the modules myself.

Tks.

you csan try this. if this doesn;t work, clone Teamhacksung sources and build it. that should give you the modules
26th April 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #852  
Thanks Meter: 9

123 posts
Downloaded and flashed this ROM today. Running nice and smooth!

I looked at the Advanced Slim Settings and couldn't find the option to center the time on the status bar or just make is hidden. Or is this feature not included. Not a big deal to me, just curious.

Other then that, awesome ROM!!!
26th April 2012, 02:41 AM   |  #853  
Pittsburgh, PA.
Thanks Meter: 10

171 posts
More
Having a problem with wifi... For some unknown reason it just shut off, I toggle it on and off scan networks forget my network and re-enter code but nothing seems t work, it will not connect... the icon doesn't appear in the notification bar and it just says saved when I re-enter my info... I restarted phone but to no avail... Any idea how I can fix this issue, it has been great up until this point.
26th April 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #854  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 299

1,437 posts
More
How can access my external SD card from Android, I'm on.3.4 and I want able to access it from 3.3 either, just wondering if it's possible in this rom?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
26th April 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #855  
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 11,969

9,603 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

How can access my external SD card from Android, I'm on.3.4 and I want able to access it from 3.3 either, just wondering if it's possible in this rom?

Thanks in advance

emmc 10char
26th April 2012, 03:25 AM   |  #856  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 299

1,437 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prbassplayer

emmc 10char

^^^^^^ what does that mean? I see a folder named emmc but nothing in there, I did apply a theme with zip themer, would that affect it? IM just wondering because if read applying theme can break that, but I thought zip themer just changes images and not system files

26th April 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #857  
Pittsburgh, PA.
Thanks Meter: 10

171 posts
More
Nevermind it was my router my bad.... Great rom
Last edited by Penvision66; 26th April 2012 at 05:13 AM.
26th April 2012, 10:22 AM   |  #858  
Thanks Meter: 15

56 posts
super awesome rom so far. It looks extremely sexy and I have been delving into all the options for an hour now. I am looking forward to seeing how it does as a daily driver.

A few problems...

First off no big deal but two of the three notifications/ring tones that I use were not included in the rom. NBD I was able to pull them from another one and push them onto my phone. All is well.

Second might be a big deal. I was messing with the Advanced Slim Settings, or ASS for short, and enabled hide toggles on collapse to see what happened. My toggles have since disappeared along with the slide bar for the brightness and I can not get them back. I have tried reset toggles to no avail. Is there a reset Slim settings option that I can not find as I would like to avoid doing another factory reset...

Also there is no effect when I turn on the calendar widget for the home screen.

Kudos on some amazing work. These ICS roms keep getting better and better.

The one person I know in the real world who even has the slightest clue as to what I am talking about when I say i flashed a new rom on my phone almost fell over when he saw how slick this rom is.
Last edited by HeadOfMax; 26th April 2012 at 11:22 AM.
26th April 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #859  
Thanks Meter: 70

473 posts
Have you pressed this icon?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to DKM119 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #860  
Thanks Meter: 15

56 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM119

Have you pressed this icon?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Long press worked. Thank you!!!

I recall seeing that area of the options and was unsure as to what they were referring to push or long press.

I just installed glitch V14 over this and my home and back buttons seem to have been reversed....Anyone else notice this?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread