Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (T959) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Tip us?

krarvind
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 12725

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dascud View Post
Kraravind, firstly thanks for the great ROM. This is the best ROM I have on my vibrant up until now.

However, I have a problem loading the cifs module under /system/lib/modules. The vermagic of the modules is different from the running kernel.

VerMagic for the cifs module is 3.0.8-g66a0a05-dirty while the running kernel is
3.0.8-g2531214-dirty and this prevents the module from being loaded.
Can you pls recompile the modules or give me some basic info so that I can download your kernel source tree and build the modules myself.

Tks.
you csan try this. if this doesn;t work, clone Teamhacksung sources and build it. that should give you the modules

Twitter
Google+
Facebook
USB Debugging:Here

NOTE: Search, Read, Produce a Logcat then report any Stock Slim Issues

DynamicXL
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Downloaded and flashed this ROM today. Running nice and smooth!

I looked at the Advanced Slim Settings and couldn't find the option to center the time on the status bar or just make is hidden. Or is this feature not included. Not a big deal to me, just curious.

Other then that, awesome ROM!!!

Penvision66
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Having a problem with wifi... For some unknown reason it just shut off, I toggle it on and off scan networks forget my network and re-enter code but nothing seems t work, it will not connect... the icon doesn't appear in the notification bar and it just says saved when I re-enter my info... I restarted phone but to no avail... Any idea how I can fix this issue, it has been great up until this point.

mexicandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 291
How can access my external SD card from Android, I'm on.3.4 and I want able to access it from 3.3 either, just wondering if it's possible in this rom?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

prbassplayer
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 11654

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid View Post
How can access my external SD card from Android, I'm on.3.4 and I want able to access it from 3.3 either, just wondering if it's possible in this rom?

Thanks in advance

emmc 10char

mexicandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by prbassplayer View Post
emmc 10char
^^^^^^ what does that mean? I see a folder named emmc but nothing in there, I did apply a theme with zip themer, would that affect it? IM just wondering because if read applying theme can break that, but I thought zip themer just changes images and not system files

Penvision66
Old
(Last edited by Penvision66; 26th April 2012 at 04:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Nevermind it was my router my bad.... Great rom

HeadOfMax
Old
(Last edited by HeadOfMax; 26th April 2012 at 10:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
super awesome rom so far. It looks extremely sexy and I have been delving into all the options for an hour now. I am looking forward to seeing how it does as a daily driver.

A few problems...

First off no big deal but two of the three notifications/ring tones that I use were not included in the rom. NBD I was able to pull them from another one and push them onto my phone. All is well.

Second might be a big deal. I was messing with the Advanced Slim Settings, or ASS for short, and enabled hide toggles on collapse to see what happened. My toggles have since disappeared along with the slide bar for the brightness and I can not get them back. I have tried reset toggles to no avail. Is there a reset Slim settings option that I can not find as I would like to avoid doing another factory reset...

Also there is no effect when I turn on the calendar widget for the home screen.

Kudos on some amazing work. These ICS roms keep getting better and better.

The one person I know in the real world who even has the slightest clue as to what I am talking about when I say i flashed a new rom on my phone almost fell over when he saw how slick this rom is.

DKM119
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Have you pressed this icon?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to DKM119 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HeadOfMax
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM119 View Post
Have you pressed this icon?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Long press worked. Thank you!!!

I recall seeing that area of the options and was unsure as to what they were referring to push or long press.

I just installed glitch V14 over this and my home and back buttons seem to have been reversed....Anyone else notice this?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe