Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 47,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

EVO LTE or GSIII?

Tip us?
 
.Elite_The_King.
Old
#101  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 891
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Here's a leak photo of what the gsIII will look like it was pulled quickly but too late
GSIII

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.
 
redrazr7791
Old
#102  
redrazr7791's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 729
Join Date: Feb 2008
Looks like it has a physical home button?
 
.Elite_The_King.
Old
#103  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 891
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Looks alright dough

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.
 
redrazr7791
Old
#104  
redrazr7791's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 729
Join Date: Feb 2008
Although it is one more moving part, I'd still prefer to have a physical home button.
 
feelmyepictouch
Old
#105  
feelmyepictouch's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 54
Join Date: Mar 2012
Describe pretty big, cause its probably too small to be important.

Delivered to you on floppy from my Wang PC350-40
Delivered to you on floppy from my Wang PC350-40

I buried all my old computers sacred ground, this is going to be awesome...
 
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-
Old
#106  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3494
Posts: 6,230
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa Bay area

 
DONATE TO ME
How are you getting such low 3g speeds? LoL last speedtest I ran 2 days ago was 1.8mbps very rarely am I below 1mbps and when it is its 800kbps :-/ only time I've ever gotten lower than that is when my towers have an issue and I get kicked on 1x and I live in the sticks lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
jrollercoasters
Old
#107  
jrollercoasters's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,685
Join Date: Oct 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz- View Post
How are you getting such low 3g speeds? LoL last speedtest I ran 2 days ago was 1.8mbps very rarely am I below 1mbps and when it is its 800kbps :-/ only time I've ever gotten lower than that is when my towers have an issue and I get kicked on 1x and I live in the sticks lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Wow that's crazy

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
 
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-
Old
#108  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3494
Posts: 6,230
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa Bay area

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollercoasters View Post
Wow that's crazy

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Late at night 1-5am I hit close to 3mbps usually 2.5-2.8

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
 
monkeychef
Old
#109  
monkeychef's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 803
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
I don't think anyone can make a solid decision unless both phones are out and you can play with them both in store. That's how I make my decisions, and it hasn't failed me so far. Went for the Evo over the Epic 4G (not touch) and am very happy with the decision. Couldn't have made it without playing with both of them in store.
Samsung Galaxy S4 on Sprint
-Rom: Stock
-Kernal: Stock

Retired - OG HTC Evo 4G on Sprint
-Rom: Stock
-Kernal: Stock

Acer Iconia A500
-Rom: Thor's ICS from Tegra Owners

█If you could help me get more space in Dropbox I would really appreciate it. http://db.tt/XSsDpyk
Helpful Threads!
How to Sync your Box.net account crossplatform using SocialFolder's. Here
Want to build your own computer tower, but don't know where to start? PM Me!
 
redrazr7791
Old
#110  
redrazr7791's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 729
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeychef View Post
I don't think anyone can make a solid decision unless both phones are out and you can play with them both in store. That's how I make my decisions, and it hasn't failed me so far. Went for the Evo over the Epic 4G (not touch) and am very happy with the decision. Couldn't have made it without playing with both of them in store.
Totally agree. As much as I want to order one ASAP, something tells me I need some hands on time with both of them.

If the Galaxy's screen is smaller than 4.7, then I will probably go with it. A 4.3" screen (which was the largest screen I have had before) was nice to have, but it started to become a pain.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes