Well, to sum up for the latest nightly. I Installed it and have been running it for almost 3 days now. As far as I've got, there are no major bugs. The only one I found is that under Apps> Settings> CyanogenMod Settings> Screen, I get a Force crash and cant access it, everything works. I found that I get a battery life throughout the day, on a full charge (100% at 7am), I manage to have the 44% at 7pm, which is very good considering that I never turned off Wi-Fi in all these 3 days and almost an hour and a half talktime.
CM7 DOESN'T have an option to expand the notification panel from a fullscreen app, as far as I know. I've seen it in my friends OB running CM7 40v with a very rare launcher and app list which was really awful and slow.
Fixes I've noticed in CM7 21-04-2012>
- IF I leave the phone ON all night and day it doesn't get an SoD or a terrible hung up.
- Games and Nenamark got 1+ fps games like fruit ninja are more fluid.
- When stopping or re-playing music or another thing that uses the console volume, it doesn't reset to 10, it just continues from where it was (I love this fix thanks CM7 devs.)
- App list is much more fluid.
- A lot of the bugs we all know have no fix to date
- Cant open the screen CM7 settings.
EDIT: I wanna be clear that I don't want to make any promotion (sorry if it is not the correct word) of CM7 saying that it is better/worse than other roms, just sharing my experience with the devs hoping they can make a better OB.
---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------
Originally Posted by ThranMaru
Yes, it does. Under Settings -> CyanogenMod -> Input -> Long-press menu settings -> Choose behavior: Toggle statusbar
It will simply toggle visibility of the status bar, even in fullscreen mode.
LOL very intelligent and nice solution, although it may bring some problems with some apps, it is still a very good idea