Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

Tip us?

Malaquai
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Excellent job guys. Too many options, stable, Nice. For me, with the next release , the only thing to resolve is the issues with hardware drivers (camcorder, accelerated video, etc.). Waiting for nvidia... Very thanks again.

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 718
50% after 10 hours.

Now that's more like it!!!!

Miui killed my phone after 10, even with 20 mins charging.
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11 View Post
Lots of changes coming, mainly isolating features that don't play well with certain options. However what's planned it

Aokp
Mystery rom
Better tweak options with lots and lots of tweaks
Better base options(keep options that don't work isolated)
Tablet mod hopefully for all bases
Card style multitasking option
More options
Fixes to prevent issues between bases
Multi language support

Keep in mind this is a lot of work so not all of it will be done anytime soon.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
Good lord. Mah! put on a pot of coffee, it's gunna be a long night...

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 718
Its OK. I can wait aaaaaaaaaaaaalll night
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

avalakvista
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewishnl View Post
Sorry, but this post is not only an insult to many people's intelligences', but is also totally unhelpful, yes, I know what 2D is! BUT ARE THESE 2D LIBS BETTER, WHAT ARE THE CHANGES?

(Please don't take this the wrong way...)
Apologies, but that was a particular answer to a particular question.

Your question differs.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 718
CNA base is working great for me.

Some issues:
you cannot use the system settings to make any changes to the notification bar(clock, battery, signal).

Also the "power widgets" cannot be added to notification pull down, and the onscreen soft keys cannot be added.

Just a few things i've noticed so far

sendust7
Old
(Last edited by sendust7; 26th April 2012 at 12:56 AM.) Reason: Clarify
Thanks Meter 759

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bill View Post
Boot loop is due to installing something incompatible with the base from you chose. What selections have you put together?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA View Post
Dont choose to install the ICS Reloaded settings, or the Soft Key onscreen buttons.

They cause CNA not to get past boot animation
OK I'm good now... Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:40 PDT:

CM9 base
Custom Install
Full Wipe (probably overkill in hindsight)
Custom kernel (Joker 1.0)
GPS Config - North America
Install all launchers (default)
Boot animation: CM9
Keyboard: Stock CM9
File Manager: File Manager
Google TTS
CM9 Music
Install Gapps
Install WP Apps
No Soft Keys
Default build.prop
No alternate 2D libs
No rotate fix
No search button remap
No beats audio
No Bravia mod
No Reloaded ICS (thanks to ATRIXXIRTA and Th3Bill for hints )
Extra WP
Titanium Backup

Success.

Now repeat steps above except with Reloaded ICS (RICS), and Atrix boots with RICS in the app table

Though MB860 is on the RICS compatibility list for CM9… http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=233 , it still may be necessary to install KS CM9 without RICS --- as appears to be the case for CNA based on ATRIXXIRTA's observation --- and then flash RICS later.

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 718
Glad to see it worked out.

But I dont think ICS reloaded won't work with CNA because of the kernel, but rather the ROM itself.

You should (i think) be ok to use the 1.3 as long as YOU ARE USING CM9 AS THE BASE ROM.

If your going to be using CNA DO NOT CHOOSE ICS RELOADED or SOFTKEYS and you should be ok, thats how I got it to work for me anyway..

But install KS however you can get it working and then flash jokers 1.3v4 after and you should be good to go

cmoG530
Old
Thanks Meter 1060
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA View Post
Glad to see it worked out.

But I dont think ICS reloaded won't work with CNA because of the kernel, but rather the ROM itself.

You should (i think) be ok to use the 1.3 as long as YOU ARE USING CM9 AS THE BASE ROM.

If your going to be using CNA DO NOT CHOOSE ICS RELOADED or SOFTKEYS and you should be ok, thats how I got it to work for me anyway..

But install KS however you can get it working and then flash jokers 1.3v4 after and you should be good to go
I think (don't quote me however), that it's framework related??? I don't know, but I always thought that, because of all the tweaks that CNA and AOKP have, that makes it incompatible, while CM9 has none.

#Sent from my God given Atrix 4G

stl-soldier
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Hey Joker, do you mind sharing which radio you are currently using? I ask because I am getting some random reboots and I'd like to isolate the problem. I want to be on the same page as far as radio. Also, are there any logs I can check that might help? Thanks.

Anyone else having issues with occasional reboots, or having data stop working? If so, what radio?