5,595,268 Members 47,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

samtani776
Old
Thanks Meter 25
[QUOTE=abhisahara;25315505]Well LP6 works the best for me. You can try the LP5 modem if that works good for you !!

Hi Abhi,
I am on Lp6 base and and running 1.4.19. Should I cmw and wipe factory/wipe cache & dalvic and flash 1.4.26 and fix permission.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

abhisahara
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1704

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=samtani776;25318296]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisahara View Post
Well LP6 works the best for me. You can try the LP5 modem if that works good for you !!

Hi Abhi,
I am on Lp6 base and and running 1.4.19. Should I cmw and wipe factory/wipe cache & dalvic and flash 1.4.26 and fix permission.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Yes please. And about the thing you quoted....i was referring to LP6 modem.
Since you are saying LP6 base so i think you are on LP6 kernel...so its fine to just wipe the data/cache and dalvik and flash stunner 1.4.26 in CWMR
The Following User Says Thank You to abhisahara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neobuddy89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11578

DONATE TO ME
No idea why camera saving pics on external.... will figure this out later.... *yawn* ... already changed mount points.... maybe something in kernel....

Google Nexus 5 | Galaxy Vibrant
I want to change the world but they wouldn't give me the source code.

The Following User Says Thank You to neobuddy89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aalupatti
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Neo, I know this not the time to bring this up but wanted to let u know something.
I love testing roms but not a dev in any sense.
Whenever I use Alba rom it feels so smooth and there is no lag when scrolling through pages or apps. Best would be tapatalk apps.
Whenever u get time can u please check what tweaks are used to make that rom lagfree. Love to see such smoothness in all roms.

Please this is by no means comparison but just curious.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

khucink_ithem
Old
(Last edited by khucink_ithem; 26th April 2012 at 01:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I don't use external sdcard, only internal (16GB). All apps says they can't detect sdcard. Even when plugged to PC via USB, can't access internal storage

The folder /mnt/sdcard is there with all the contents, but it seems to be not recognized as a mount point. Even Root Browser only shows /mnt/emmc as a mount point, while /mnt/sdcard treated as regular folder. /mnt/emmc is empty on mine, of course (altough some apps will fill it on first run)

Anyone testing, please try removing external sdcard, and see if the phone recognize internal one

TREMER
Old
(Last edited by TREMER; 26th April 2012 at 02:34 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalupatti View Post
Neo, I know this not the time to bring this up but wanted to let u know something.
I love testing roms but not a dev in any sense.
Whenever I use Alba rom it feels so smooth and there is no lag when scrolling through pages or apps. Best would be tapatalk apps.
Whenever u get time can u please check what tweaks are used to make that rom lagfree. Love to see such smoothness in all roms.

Please this is by no means comparison but just curious.

Let me help you with this...as I think you could manage this yourself. And it is somewhat time consuming to a man that is producing a full functioning rom.
Download both the alba and stunner.
Extract them
go to system/etc/init.d
and compare the two....that will give you a good idea of what is going on tweak wise.
you can then google the different tweaks to see what they mean...if you are so inclined.

sutekidane
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Being the first few to flash the faulty .25 ROM, the phone turned into a hard-brick for the obvious reasons. Now, the note has been sent to MobileTechVideos for JTAG repair. I really hope JTAG can bring it back to life, as I bought the phone for less than a month ago

pvillasuso
Old
Thanks Meter 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
Being the first few to flash the faulty .25 ROM, the phone turned into a hard-brick for the obvious reasons. Now, the note has been sent to MobileTechVideos for JTAG repair. I really hope JTAG can bring it back to life, as I bought the phone for less than a month ago
I posted a very possible solution and nobody read it , cool !

post # 6973

prodigiez
Old
Thanks Meter 151

DONATE TO ME
i got a real weird symptom here..my phone will reboot when is fully charged... lol ? anyone know why ? and also if i press back quickly while in camera app , the flash will lit... hehe
SM-N9005

hdragom
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I was one of the few lucky once who installed the v1 without hurting or killing my phone. I also installed v2 and now the newest built. Flashed always...
The newest built works fantastic. It's fast, everything works for me, no trouble at all.

But...
I have a very fast battery dropping around 1% per minute! Maybe the system is still settling?

Usually it's always a fast draw after an new Rom install. Yet not this bad. Almost all is media and i don't do much. It's not any application...

Anyone facing the same trouble? Or will it become better after a while?

Custom ROM Reviews, Android News and other Gossips

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe