Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Best shift sound quality

OP lakrulez

24th April 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Well I recently flashed ics deck 19 and flashed over xloud+beatsaudio I use equalizer instead of DSP Manager...I have a pair of beats solos by dre...so my question was if anyone has had really good sound without distortion? And if so can u send me ur dsp manager app data or ur equalizer profile or watever I may need plz. Thanks.
25th April 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960

1,651 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakrulez

Well I recently flashed ics deck 19 and flashed over xloud+beatsaudio I use equalizer instead of DSP Manager...I have a pair of beats solos by dre...so my question was if anyone has had really good sound without distortion? And if so can u send me ur dsp manager app data or ur equalizer profile or watever I may need plz. Thanks.

Im positive people will argue, but they are WRONG! Beats does not and will not work on the shift until it is implemented in the kernel. I dont care what anyone says, it is 100% placebo... They only sound mods that work are xloud (which WILL damage your device if turned up too loud), volume+ and dsp manager... Again, BEATS DOES NOT AND WILL NOT WORK... bring on the trolls and naysayers...

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Aww man lol I thought I was getting some good sound =P...well it was worth a try...thx 4 the reply tho...so does anyone have some ways 2 make my shift sound better on my beats? I can care less about the speaker

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using XDA
26th April 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960

1,651 posts
More
Quote:

Aww man lol I thought I was getting some good sound =P...well it was worth a try...thx 4 the reply tho...so does anyone have some ways 2 make my shift sound better on my beats? I can care less about the speaker

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using XDA

Sony Xloud mod, volume+ app or dsp manager app... Sony xloud mod is by far the most effective but also the most dangerous...

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
26th April 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,850

8,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
I like Audio Manager personally seems nice and safe
The Following User Says Thank You to sparksco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Thx sparks, that really made my beats sound nice lol I need 2 find a new xloud now and somehow fix my phone...after flashing CM9 beta 2 on my shift my headphone port stopped working...any ideas?
26th April 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,850

8,281 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thx sparks, that really made my beats sound nice lol I need 2 find a new xloud now and somehow fix my phone...after flashing CM9 beta 2 on my shift my headphone port stopped working...any ideas?

It's more of a volume controll app, it won't make your speaker louder ect. Nope with beta roms you can expect things to be broken

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread