- The usual call problem (not being able to hear when someone calls).
- Video Camera force closes. If you go to the camera app and then you switch it to Video Camera, it force closes. (I think it can be replaced if anyone has the Phone.apk)
- Calendar isn't working as notified. (It can be replaced with a touchwizcalendar.apk.)
- Screen Capture app isn't working (Can be replaced with ScreenCaptureService.apk, thanks to Gabby131 in "Taking Screenshots").
- For the APNs, (mostly for the first-timers), PLEASE get an app that backup and restores the APN. I used "APN Backup & Restore" by Ritesh Sahu (free) and it worked like a charm.
Other than that, This rom has AMAZING potential once the bugs are ironed out. I really like the new notification bar, it makes life easier.
Edit: For some reason, the APKs replacement didn't fix the problem, but now it did. So anyone who has problems, replace the APKs in system/app
(ScreenCaptureService.apk via Gabby131)
I got the same camera issue but rarely and only when trying to view the last picture captured i imagine that might be an issue with the viewer? Or would it only be the camera app since its attempting to open the picture? Any 1 else getting the notification from the battery info app that your battery id runing high tempature? Ive been getting it pretty consistently all day is there anything i can do? Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|