XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][2.3.5]*INC3PTION*Back-In-Black{The Collective}v2.0 {I927}[5/20/12]

Tip us?

MnemonicSyntax
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nat0 View Post
carrier is at&t and apn is already set to "internet,MMS". problem occurred this afternoon. worked fine last night.
Ah. I use Straight Talk, and I had to set up my own APN. It worked for me.

Just trying to help.

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
Idk about screen capture. I didn't touch that apk
The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nimixes
Old
(Last edited by nimixes; 25th April 2012 at 05:58 PM.) Reason: changed the APN settings
Thanks Meter 11
Cool MMS

im having issues with MMS wont send, not sure about receiving, im going to attempt fiddling around and hopefully if i come up with a solution i will report back here

Edit: works perfectly in case anyone runs into this issue i will post the APN info i used for AT&T and worked for me

Name

myatt
APN

WAP.CINGULAR
Proxy

wireless.cingular.com
Port
Username (Note the inclusion of a period between R & G)

WAP@CINGULAR.GPRS.COM
Password (Note the change to lowercase)

cingular1
Server

MMSC

http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy

wireless.cingular.com
MMS port

MCC

MNC

Authentication type

None
APN type

default,mms,supl
APN protocol

IPv4

kanagadeepan
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I also got the call issue during incoming calls (NO problem in outgoing calls) and if I remember correctly, I got this annoying issue after I got the ForceClose for Phone application... The only solution is double clicking loud-speaker button (enable and disable)...

Now back to Osimood ROM... But surely will return when this bug gets cleared.... Thanks for this great ROM dman...

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8082

DONATE TO ME
The tester reported for two weeks no call issues.. so nothing to fix
The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MnemonicSyntax
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I'm experiencing it too

doode2011
Old
(Last edited by doode2011; 26th April 2012 at 03:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Default Problems I occured..

- The usual call problem (not being able to hear when someone calls).
- Video Camera force closes. If you go to the camera app and then you switch it to Video Camera, it force closes. (I think it can be replaced if anyone has the Phone.apk)
- Calendar isn't working as notified. (It can be replaced with a touchwizcalendar.apk.)
- Screen Capture app isn't working (Can be replaced with ScreenCaptureService.apk, thanks to Gabby131 in "Taking Screenshots").
- For the APNs, (mostly for the first-timers), PLEASE get an app that backup and restores the APN. I used "APN Backup & Restore" by Ritesh Sahu (free) and it worked like a charm.

Other than that, This rom has AMAZING potential once the bugs are ironed out. I really like the new notification bar, it makes life easier.

Edit: For some reason, the APKs replacement didn't fix the problem, but now it did. So anyone who has problems, replace the APKs in system/app

(ScreenCaptureService.apk via Gabby131)
Attached Files
File Type: apk ScreenCaptureService.apk - [Click for QR Code] (23.7 KB, 20 views)

nimixes
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by doode2011 View Post
- The usual call problem (not being able to hear when someone calls).
- Video Camera force closes. If you go to the camera app and then you switch it to Video Camera, it force closes. (I think it can be replaced if anyone has the Phone.apk)
- Calendar isn't working as notified. (It can be replaced with a touchwizcalendar.apk.)
- Screen Capture app isn't working (Can be replaced with ScreenCaptureService.apk, thanks to Gabby131 in "Taking Screenshots").
- For the APNs, (mostly for the first-timers), PLEASE get an app that backup and restores the APN. I used "APN Backup & Restore" by Ritesh Sahu (free) and it worked like a charm.

Other than that, This rom has AMAZING potential once the bugs are ironed out. I really like the new notification bar, it makes life easier.

Edit: For some reason, the APKs replacement didn't fix the problem, but now it did. So anyone who has problems, replace the APKs in system/app

(ScreenCaptureService.apk via Gabby131)
I got the same camera issue but rarely and only when trying to view the last picture captured i imagine that might be an issue with the viewer? Or would it only be the camera app since its attempting to open the picture? Any 1 else getting the notification from the battery info app that your battery id runing high tempature? Ive been getting it pretty consistently all day is there anything i can do? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R
Dizzay D
Devices (in no specific order)
Samsung Captivate Glide -
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket -

Motorola Atrix 4G -
LG Quantum -
Iphone 3G-
Iphon 2G-
Iphone 4-
Iphone 4s
HTC Tilt2-
HTC Touch-
Samsung Captivate-
HTC G1-
HTC Mogul-
Samsung Note

Galaxy Note 3 AT&T

doode2011
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimixes View Post
I got the same camera issue but rarely and only when trying to view the last picture captured i imagine that might be an issue with the viewer? Or would it only be the camera app since its attempting to open the picture? Any 1 else getting the notification from the battery info app that your battery id runing high tempature? Ive been getting it pretty consistently all day is there anything i can do? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R
For the camera issue, does it force close? If it does, what does it say? It should be something like "Sorry! The Application com.sec.android.app.screencapture (process com.sec.android.app.screencapture) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." It should tell you what is wrong with it. So just try viewing the last picture, note which one is failing, and replace that APK. I think it is the phone application, which is what fixed my camera application. But I can't remember which cos I did it last night while I was tired.

Battery Temperature - Mine is at 80.6 Degrees Fahrenheit. If you can't feel the heat coming from the phone, you're fine (in my opinion).
One of the thing that causes high battery temperature is using other devices to charge it (laptop, xbox 360, ps3, etc). Charge the phone from an outlet instead. If you have it overclocked, try going down a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to doode2011 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobbylx
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Just wanted to report in also. Installed fine, ran really well, just experienced the same incoming call bug as everyone else. Dial out is fine, incoming calls have no sound. Keep up the good work, glad to see some more Dev's jumping on this phone.
DEVICE: ATT HTC One X
ROM: Who knows?