I got a galaxy tab 2 3G but it's weird
Hi guys, I just picked up a tab 2 from a reseller over here and although everything works perfectly I find several strange things about my unit.
1. Lock screen does not work at all, I tried going to settings and toyed with the lock screens, even the ones with passwords does not work. It just goes directly to your homescreen when you press the power button.
2. The box my unit came with was for a galaxy tab 7 PLUS, albeit everything was brand new and unused.
3. The back of my tab2 does not have anything inscribed on it excpet samsung and the CE0168. A sticker was attached to it with it's serial and model P3100.
4. I checked the about on my phone and status, my serial number is 000000000??? Baseband version is p3100xxlc4, build number espressorfxx-eng 4.0.3 IML74k P3100XXALC4 test-keys
5. My internal storage is showing that I have 11.87 gb available! I thought this only came in 8gb versions?
6. I installed quicksettings and my processor is showing up as ARMV7 rev 3 (v7l) Dual Core 0: 1008 Mhz 1: 1008 Mhz.
Shouldn't it be TI OMAP 4430?? (why does it show 0: 1008 mhz and 1: 1008mhz)
Again, everything works flawlessly but I am just perplexed with these details and the lock screen. You guys think I got a prototype or something?
Hero / Nexus One/ Desire / Galaxy S / Desire Z / Nexus S / Galaxy S2 / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy Note / One X / Galaxy Note2 / BB Z10 / Galaxy s4