FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Games worthy of purchase?

301 posts
Thanks Meter: 67
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th April 2012, 12:14 AM |#31  
carhigh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ct
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilProphet

Max Payne comes tomorrow.. I cant wait.

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium App

Me too. My favorite game. I just hope its easy to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
 
 
26th April 2012, 02:22 AM |#32  
Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carhigh

Me too. My favorite game. I just hope its easy to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

x 3. I will be checking after midnight tonight to see if it is out.
26th April 2012, 05:05 PM |#33  
Senior Member
Flag Edmond
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Max Payne got delayed to an unknown date
29th April 2012, 09:02 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
just wondering if anyone has modern combat 3 running well online

I play online but fire rate lags and slows down, sucks so bad I love that game
29th April 2012, 09:12 PM |#35  
kevinjgray88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Radiant hd and shark dash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
30th April 2012, 06:36 AM |#36  
gordec's Avatar
Senior Member
San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Inertia HD is crazy fun.
30th April 2012, 08:37 PM |#37  
eviltango's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Max Payne seems really nice, but it's not out. I love FIFA 2012 BY EA SPORTS. Works great on the note guys, temple run is cool and comando is good too. I used to like mine craft but after the update is unplayable plus Imo there is no goal on the mobile version it gets boring after a while

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada
1st May 2012, 07:26 PM |#38  
ryandelman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chapin, SC
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltango

Max Payne seems really nice, but it's not out. I love FIFA 2012 BY EA SPORTS. Works great on the note guys, temple run is cool and comando is good too. I used to like mine craft but after the update is unplayable plus Imo there is no goal on the mobile version it gets boring after a while

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada

FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan
3rd May 2012, 02:58 PM |#39  
eviltango's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandelman

FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan

Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada
The Following User Says Thank You to eviltango For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 01:21 PM |#40  
ryandelman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chapin, SC
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltango

Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada


Thanks, but nothing in the Play Store. Lot's of "FIFA 2012 cheats" and "FIFA 2012 tutorials" etc, but nothing about the game.

Tried to download it from the Play Store on PC and it shows available there for like $5.00 US, but then it says my device isn't compatible....

-Ryan
4th May 2012, 01:32 PM |#41  
LilProphet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Szentendre
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Have you tried Market unlocker?

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with xda premium app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, games, note, paid games, suggestions
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes