Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 47,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MIUI.us v4 ICS 4G WiMax working

Tip us?

darkierawr
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant View Post
Mix of .3 and .4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Dirty dirty MIUI.

FrankyFiggz27
Old
(Last edited by FrankyFiggz27; 26th April 2012 at 02:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 211
aww what a tease. miui still hasn't gotten themes fully working. Instead, now it just doesn't even ATTEMPT to theme the status bar at all. and there are no online themes for status bar either. themes work better than in the first v4 builds, but still not full. fock.

EDIT: I take it back. Themes do not work better. i only thought it applied to every icon at first but it does not still. and i am mad. bro. at those bastards over at rootzwiki for misleading me into thinking themes worked. xda all the way. miui will have its day once again. but not today fellers. not today.

kennysvgp08
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyFiggz27 View Post
aww what a tease. miui still hasn't gotten themes fully working. Instead, now it just doesn't even ATTEMPT to theme the status bar at all. and there are no online themes for status bar either. themes work better than in the first v4 builds, but still not full. fock.
Haha..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335404236539.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1025089  

Ninja25
Old
Thanks Meter 70
themes aren't working very well with me marcus:\ the status bar, sms, etc dont get themed jsut the icons

riotkid976
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Getting calendar storage, gallery, and calendar fc's at boot. Gmail calendars aren't syncing either. Thoughts?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4621

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotkid976 View Post
Getting calendar storage, gallery, and calendar fc's at boot. Gmail calendars aren't syncing either. Thoughts?

Wipe data and reflash

djjroc007
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Can't receive mms. Haven't tried to send, but had two pictures sent to me this morning, and they won't download.

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4621

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djjroc007 View Post
Can't receive mms. Haven't tried to send, but had two pictures sent to me this morning, and they won't download.

I forgot the mms stuff

xplus93
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyFiggz27 View Post

EDIT: I take it back. Themes do not work better. i only thought it applied to every icon at first but it does not still. and i am mad. bro. at those bastards over at rootzwiki for misleading me into thinking themes worked. xda all the way. miui will have its day once again. but not today fellers. not today.
What the F***, hasn't it been made clear yet? GB themes wont work. People need to stop B****ing about themes, be patient and once enough phones use V4 theme makers will make working themes. So for now deal with it, you want themes, go back to touchwiz or CM. If you want MIUI suck it up.

FrankyFiggz27
Old
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplus93 View Post
What the F***, hasn't it been made clear yet? GB themes wont work. People need to stop B****ing about themes, be patient and once enough phones use V4 theme makers will make working themes. So for now deal with it, you want themes, go back to touchwiz or CM. If you want MIUI suck it up.
only reason i expected them to work is because the changelog for the past month keeps saying themes optimized and **** like that. plus they partly work, and there is essentially no difference in sms, icons, or status bar from gb miui. nuff bitchin by me. just sayin. just wishful thinking on my part. chill